Zombie tarot - Queen of Wands

shadowdancer

Need a helping hand? This is the lady who will put the hand up first, with no strings/sinew attached. It may not be her own hand, but her intentions are honourable. Need someone to do a 12 hour shift to cover staff absences, due to a zombie invasion? No problem. She doesn't need the sleep or rest anyways. And nor will she expect anything in return. She sure has a great work ethic, and expects everyone to meet her standards and level of commitment. She truly could get blood out of a stone, and seeing as she has run out of other sources that may be just as well really. Show you appreciate and value her by throwing the odd bone here and there and she will stay loyal forever. Take her for granted, and she will chew you up and eat you for breakfast. She is more than capable to do anything asked of her, but you may want to just ask someone else to do any limb re-attachment. Her stitch work is perhaps the only area she needs to work on. But hey no zombie is perfect, right?

Attachments

• wands queen.jpg
    wands queen.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 750

ana luisa

For some reason, this is on of the few cards that actually spook me... I guess it's something about her look, I don't know. But his Queen is no crybaby. She knows what she wants/needs and she does not need anyone to help her get it. She can do VERY well on her own and does not make a fuss about it. Independence to the max. And inner strength.