weird stuff that happens

Welsh_chick

wierd stuff that happens

hey peeps,
has any wierd stuff happened 2 anyone while readin their cards?

when i started nothing ever did, bu recently ive started to light candles while reading my cards and they always flicker everytime i do it. whats weird is that there is no draft that comes through my room its as if someone is there.

has anything like this happened to anyone else?

jakyle

wait til...

Wait 'til u get a 'spitter card'. Those are a trip. ( The cards that 'fly out' of the deck when u shuffle...)

Welsh_chick

that has also happened. but it only seems to happen wen i have loads on my mind

DarkElectric

Hey, I wonder if this thread should be in "Talking Tarot" instead? It doesn't seem like a game, exactly, more like talking about cool, weird stuff.

Amaterasu

Nothing really strange has happened to me yet.

But last week, I got the 3 and 10 of Swords alternately for days on end. And then, yesterday, I found out that my crush died and I bawled my eyes out.

That was very scary for me. :'(

arachnophobia

jakyle said:
Wait 'til u get a 'spitter card'. Those are a trip. ( The cards that 'fly out' of the deck when u shuffle...)

Yeh, I hate it when they do that...I just feed them back into the deck... lol!

Tiago

This is really weird

I'm a newbie. The reason I came here was to find people who are or were experiencing the same thing I do cause I'm scared. I hate to lie so you can be sure everything I say here is 100% truth I swear on my good fortune.
Me my brother and a friend were walking in Sintra (Sintra is a place in Portugal, if you ever visited my country you certainly came here cause its one of the most beautiful places in the world.) We found this fountain + waterfall just off-road and started walking around. My brother found like a bunch of flowers laying on the ground, first thing I thought it was the leftovers of some lovers because we were in such a beautiful place, but just after we found some candles and more weird stuff, So we decided to climb the waterfall and found a lot of candles plastic bags with stuff in, untouched cigars and untouched bottles.
We became snoopers and went there on a regular basis, just to look around, the third time (I think it was the third) we went there, about six months ago we found the creepiest scenario of them all. We were looking for candles and found a living chicken and an egg (we'd found a dead one before). But the biggest surprise was a brand new deck "The black Tarot" wich we kept.
This deck is really accurate. Me and my brother spread it (celtic cross) to some friends and relatives and it was perfect it gives chills!!!!!!! Some of the near future events predicted already happened + It told us why the deck was there.
The problem is: everytime I spread the cards I feel more and more scared about it + can't sleep quite well, but I just can't stop doing it!
I've lots of scarying stories related to this event but there's no point telling them since this one is the creepiest I know and fortunatelly or unfortunatelly just happened to me.

Tiago

...Oh I forgot

Sintra...once spelled Cintra meant moon in Celtic language, this was a place were the celtic wizards came frequently. Nowadays there's a lot of people who go there with the same purpose. I think there must exist a lot of places like the one I found in Sintra...just couldn't find them...or it found us.

hdelaney

That is really scary...If I were you I would put the deck back where I found it! Could be bad luck! Be careful!

Welsh_chick

freaky

ive just found out last nite a really freaky thing.
recently me and boyfriend have been havin some troubles like any normal couple would. ive been laying out my cards to see if things will work out and how we are both feeling (any love spread really). last nite my boyfriend told me that the past few nites he CANNOT stop thinkin bout me and he said its scary and that he has neva felt that way. he says he has dreams but they seem like reality.

he also made a joke and said stop doin voodoo on me

:)