Is it time to break up?

MrAndrewJ

My day feels fuller with a daily draw, but I have been forgetting as of late. No big deal. I halfway do it just to keep learning the cards.

Maybe twice a week I will relax with a celtic cross, to still my mind and meditate for a while. I think about either my work situation, or the writing that I do. This is usually only a weekly event.

I'm going to get up really tall on this here soapbox, now.

Some of these other things though -- wow. I agree, and it's not in any way to look down on anyone. I really try hard to avoid doing things about love & romance because a relationship should be built on two people communicating with each other -- not cards. I have seen many occasions where people were asking the cards things where they could have easily just asked the other person. There have been other events where people say they brushed the other person off until they consult their cards again.

If the barrista is cute then the best card in you can pull is the one with your name and phone number on it. Give it to the barrista.

I'm all for people being empowered by their usage of tarot cards. I'm pretty sure that's why we are seeking this knowledge. By power I mean only the strength and tools -- the power -- to do what is best for our own lives. The good kind of power. The best kind, even. The balance and flip side to this kind of power is the part where we actually use it.

....and I think that's what this is about. Sometimes we have to use what we've learned. Otherwise, why bother learning it?

The crowned one

MrAndrewJ said:
Some of these other things though -- wow. I agree, and it's not in any way to look down on anyone. I really try hard to avoid doing things about love & romance because a relationship should be built on two people communicating with each other -- not cards. I have seen many occasions where people were asking the cards things where they could have easily just asked the other person. There have been other events where people say they brushed the other person off until they consult their cards again.

If the barrista is cute then the best card in you can pull is the one with your name and phone number on it. Give it to the barrista.

Amen brother!

gregory

-if you didn’t pull a daily card, would you dread what the day had instore?
I have never pulled a daily card.
-If you don’t have a deck with you, you feel like you have lost a limb, in extreme cases it would cause panic to set in?
No. Some days I do; some days I don't; most days I don't.
-If you changing handbags, is the first thing you put in the new bag your cards?
I only have one handbag. There is no room in it for cards. My wallet is even something of an issue....
-Do you pull a card discreetly to find out what strangers thought about you, i.e. the cute barista who served your latte.
Absolutely not. What a strange idea. Really ! :confused:. (Anyway, latte is DISGUSTING !)
-Have you pulled so many cards in different spreads about a situation that your no longer sure which way is up?
No. I have an absolute thing about not reading more than once about the same situation for a good long time.
-Have you given someone a nickname related to a card, for example 'Mr Emperor' or 'Ms Queen of Wands' now represents the cute person at work because that card always comes up in the many readings you do about them?
I don't read about other people, only FOR other people, and only if they ask. So - no.
-Are you unable to make a decision with pulling a card?
No - I don't use the cards to make my decisions, only to advise in general. Actually - I rarely read for myself anyway.

If a decision needs making - it needs to be made. Not read about.
If someone else's feelings are an issue - ask them how they feel.

Live, and use the cards to help with that, not to live on your behalf.