Picture of our reading space/table version 2009 (#2)

MysticalMoose

Ahhh some lovely pictures in this thread :) I so enjoy looking at everyones reading spaces, nosey whatsit that I am :D. Nightgarden I just love your crystal ball stand. I wish I could find one just like it!

:heart: MM

HearthCricket

Here are my present two spaces. One is the computer area where I just like atmosphere while chatting on AT, and always put up my daily oracle card (right now it is the lovely Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle) and the other is my reading space, downstairs, where I am presently working with The Sacred Circle Tarot, Fairy Ring Oracle, Faerie Tarot and Astrodice! But this has been going for a while, so I expect soon I will be moving on to another deck. Not sure what yet, though!

Attachments

• ReadingAreaJuly7th2009.jpg
    ReadingAreaJuly7th2009.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 162

Nightgarden

Thank you Bodhran, firefrost, MysticalMoose and HearthCricket!

@Bodhran

Not sure about the booklets you mean.
The Tara is a site in a pop-up-altar book, contains a collection of three-dimensional renderings of traditional thangka paintings,paired with appropriate mantras and brief histories.
Then there is the journal from the "Baroque Bohemian Cats" and above my pouch from the "Illuminated Tarot".
On the other site is my Doreen Virtue oracle-deck, you see one card with the purple angel.

@HearthCricket
The screensaver shows Avalokiteshvara and is taken from here:
click!

Click on the picture twice and than it is large enough to fit the desktop.
Love your pictures-the older and the new once!

@MysticalMoose
You can find such a stand in esoteric stores, even online.

HearthCricket

My present reading space for my Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle...in which I am in love with!

shadowdancer

Hi Hearthcricket

that looks a lovely set up.

I haven't heard of this deck before... could you show a close up picture of 3 other cards and let us know how it reads, what the accompanying text is like etc?

thanks in advance

Davina

HearthCricket

shadowdancer said:
Hi Hearthcricket

that looks a lovely set up.

I haven't heard of this deck before... could you show a close up picture of 3 other cards and let us know how it reads, what the accompanying text is like etc?

thanks in advance

Davina

I can do even better. Here is the main site for it, with sample cards and quotes..

http://www.blueangelonline.com/faery.htm

shadowdancer

thanks for that :)

Davina

firefrost

Were they your new fairy figurines, HearthCricket? How many do you have now?

Briar Rose

I love the desk too. It would be so worth it to re-finish it. For the scroll work/petals on the front sides you could use 2 different color stains. I wish you lived closer because I am in the mood to do that right now, and I would do it for free for you.

FatesLady

Wow, does everyone have a nice reading space? I just scooch the papers off to one side of my desk or make the bed. :p