Has anyone asked lenormand cards a question then got an answer to something else!!

Aries2014

Sometimes ill ask lenormand cards a question and may get an answer for something else
For example i asked for someones feelings last nite but considering i went for a job interview yesterday the cards i got was

Fish + sun + money

Which to me meant success in business and successful and today i got a call saying i got tbe job!!!

And another scenario about a month ago i asked for someones feeling and got fox and scythe
Then that day he nearly lost is job but now on probationary

Has this ever happened to anyone else

GotH

YES! This is what scares me about the Lenormands as this happens quite often to me. It's like the cards tell me what it feels I should know vs what I want to know and often about other subjects.

Aries2014

YES! This is what scares me about the Lenormands as this happens quite often to me. It's like the cards tell me what it feels I should know vs what I want to know and often about other subjects.

Yes exactly thats how they are with me, well im glad its not just me experiencing this then

Sunara

I've experienced the same thing. It mostly occurs when I have momentarily thought of another concern prior to shuffling or if I am not 100% focussed on the question. Sometimes the cards will just repeat the wrong question back at me!

Congrats on the job Aries2014!

Aries2014

I've experienced the same thing. It mostly occurs when I have momentarily thought of another concern prior to shuffling or if I am not 100% focussed on the question. Sometimes the cards will just repeat the wrong question back at me!

Congrats on the job Aries2014!

Yes your right i wasnt really focused on the question i was just asking bcoz i was bored lol an maybe thats why i gt a different response
And thankyou for the congratz x

GotH

Just thought that I'd mention that I make sure to ALWAYS focus on my questions and it still tells me what it wants to. :) Perhaps that's just the way the Lenormands are..

Aries2014

Just thought that I'd mention that I make sure to ALWAYS focus on my questions and it still tells me what it wants to. :) Perhaps that's just the way the Lenormands are..

Yes your right bcoz ive experienced thst a few times not just with my readings too

cje

Oh my gosh... thank you so much for posting this. I'm new to Lenormand and I have had the same type of experience reading cards.... I thought it was me, the newb :)
I definitely noticed that I get responses to glimpses of a thought that pops into my head while I'm shuffling rather than my question I wanted an answer to.
So far I only read my own stuff and usually simply ask about my day. Sometimes I get a response that refers to the day prior or the following day.
Interesting and exciting stuff. I'm so happy I found this forum and can read others experiences and their interpretations. Thanks!

Aries2014

Oh my gosh... thank you so much for posting this. I'm new to Lenormand and I have had the same type of experience reading cards.... I thought it was me, the newb :)
I definitely noticed that I get responses to glimpses of a thought that pops into my head while I'm shuffling rather than my question I wanted an answer to.
So far I only read my own stuff and usually simply ask about my day. Sometimes I get a response that refers to the day prior or the following day.
Interesting and exciting stuff. I'm so happy I found this forum and can read others experiences and their interpretations. Thanks!

Yes or sometimes ive found that it will tell you things whats going on in your life thst you havent asked about, wether your focused on your question at hand or not, but yes i do like lenormsnd as theyre strsight to the point, i sometimes will just pull 2 cards for my day ahead too because you can relate to them at the end of the day.
Good luck with everything and hope you can bond with your cards x

tarotlova

The way I learnt was not to ask questions of the Lenormand, just shuffle and it will bring up what's most important to you. So even though I have Rana Georges book and love it I just don't seem to able to ask questions with this deck, Tarot no problem, Lennies no way so I don't anymore. :)