Who Prefers Mini Decks?

greatdane

Who Prefers Mini Lenormand Decks?

Anyone here actually PREFER minis over the more standard poker or bridge size Lenormand?

reall

I do!:)) I fell in love with my mini from PS!^^ surprised how good and clear mini print look!^^ good stock quality and easy to shuffle and do spreads everywhere!^^ like it so much I would like to see more mini tarot decks!^^ lolz :))

MissChiff

I like the minis but they are harder to see....

greatdane

I hear ya, Miss Chiff

I so get using them for large spreads like GT's, but I find them hard to see and shuffle. And I have no need to use them as I just do small spreads. They're really cute, and I think great for some, but for me, not so much.

Joon

It depends on the card stock. I love my Ryder's minis; easy to read and to shuffle.

The Lenormand de Marseille minis are equally shuffle-able.

I prefer the smaller cards in my hands.

I found Melissa' Postmark minis to be to thick to handle easily, so I would use the larger cards if I were to reach for that deck.

greatdane

Intereesting Joon

I find I love the pocket size, the poker size, but the minis, the ones that are much smaller than either of those, just too small for me.

The poker, pocket great to shuffle and I can still see them well.

reall

I like the minis but they are harder to see....
it all depends on colors and art style!:)) if clear shapes and colors you can tell right away!^^:))

Joon

Another factor in card size comfort: I do not riffle shuffle. I think riffling would be accomplished more easily with bridge or poker size than with the minis.

Cocobird55

Even though I have small hands, I still avoid mini decks. I just have trouble seeing everything that is in them. I think it's my age -- 69. My eyes just aren't as good as they used to be.

Vanchica

I have a Rootweaver deck that is min but I don't know its name- and I LOVE IT!