0bc0f641d7b105cbf7b8a9c6fc839902.jpg

JuniperPress

These are so lovely!

Beth-Anne

We are both sleepless tonight, so here we go:
5b0186ebfb0a5d5e9ef21c935dcc9faf.jpg

3c2e7d4080616307ac7af534a0d954d5.jpg

7df5d5bdafc19772ad079dbfae57e07c.jpg

Really happy with how the Man & Women cards turned out. Drawing and then handing it over to my daughter is hard sometimes but she sees the vision through.

c6d1efae0c5104df385b869c6c9cc055.jpg

ffcb22878d5219c5b92f00655267e14c.jpg

If you know your history, you'll get why we went with this image. Its also the only card with short hair.

JuniperPress

Wow! That is a very powerful cross image. And super sad:( It fits perfectly with the theme as well. Such a simple drawing yet it's really, really powerful and full of the sadness it carries.

Beth-Anne

Wow! That is a very powerful cross image. And super sad:( It fits perfectly with the theme as well. Such a simple drawing yet it's really, really powerful and full of the sadness it carries.
Thank-you. It is a very sorrowful card, there is nothing in our culture that fit this other then what the cross itself has brought. Which is a sad reality of what man can do to spirituality.

I've always thought it a shame that the churches never realized Jesus was a long haired POC activist fighting colonization.

danieljuk

thank you for sharing this deck Beth-Anne, its really gorgeous with great ideas and a great way of celebrating your culture with your daughter! :) :thumbsup:

Beth-Anne

62d28e20d18d028c1c0bf1caa346b743.jpg

Our 2 gender neutral cards: can poses either or both qualities of the Man & Woman cards. Can be used in place of the Man and Woman cards or with them. The gender(s) they personify is based on what is relevant to the question(er). Also since not all our people are necessarily dark or straight haired, these cards are brunettes, and one with wavy hair. As 2 spirited people possess the gift of longevity these cards are numbered zero and timing wise would be endless or limitless. However as interchangeable with the Man & Woman cards they also might represent 28 or 29.

danieljuk

they are amazing Beth-Anne as a gender neutral person too :) :heart:
you should publish them :thumbsup:

Beth-Anne

they are amazing Beth-Anne as a gender neutral person too :) [emoji813]
you should publish them [emoji106]
We will consider doing that. I'm not gender neutral myself (mom of 6 lol) but one if my children us 2 spirited and our teachings give 2 spirited people a special role in our communities so to not represent them in a Native deck wouldn't make sense. :)