Yes/No questions

Teheuti

Those are very good points. I just find the whole yes/no thing difficult anyway because it is asking for a concrete answer and any question answered can be affected by the actions that someone takes afterward.
I think this points out that we don't really even know what prediction actually is. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, we like to think that it was no fault of our own nor even of the cards (if the cards are actually sentient) nor would it be the fault of god or the angels who some feel guide our responses.

Where does prediction come from? If it is a divine source, isn't Divinity, by definition, omniscient?

Is it wrong to ask such questions?

mysticangel_001

I think this points out that we don't really even know what prediction actually is. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, we like to think that it was no fault of our own nor even of the cards (if the cards are actually sentient) nor would it be the fault of god or the angels who some feel guide our responses.

Where does prediction come from? If it is a divine source, isn't Divinity, by definition, omniscient?

Is it wrong to ask such questions?

Precisely! Nothing is set in stone, our free will, actions taken (or not taken), beliefs, etc all have an affect on any given situation.