The Gilded Tarot Royale

thegracesattar

I for one will not be scrutinizing this deck for any "flaws" when I have it in my very patient hands :) I'll just be happy to have it!

cirom

Are we any closer to knowing when we will be able to get this beauty?

Hopefully mid April. Fingers and toes crossed.

Meanwhile, I can't remember if I posted this image previously on AT or not, but here is a themed reading cloth. Printed in house, sewn by my wife. Gilded Ladies from the major arcana. Its silk 24x32 inches, with an additional gold satin border and backing.

Attachments

• NG Gilded Ladies Reading cloth.jpg
    NG Gilded Ladies Reading cloth.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 115

Stormdancer

Meanwhile, I can't remember if I posted this image previously on AT or not, but here is a themed reading cloth. Printed in house, sewn by my wife. Gilded Ladies from the major arcana. Its silk 24x32 inches, with an additional gold satin border and backing.
O. M. G.

Is that gonna be in the set? Is it? Please say "Yes", please?

Happy Birthday to ME!!! :D

Egypt Urnash

Yeah, I suspected it was Too Late for any changes. They're lovely regardless, and hopefully the tangents I noticed won't leap out and grab other people by the eyeballs like they do for me. When you go through animation training like I did, tangents are SUPER IMPORTANT to know about because images HAVE to read in fractions of a second, and simplified cartoon images take more time to parse in some important ways.

And your point about Tarotists being willing to ascribe Deep Meaning to every single detail is pretty damn valid. n.n

Penthasilia

WOW- that is gorgeous Ciro! I do hope that comes in the pack? ;)

cirom

O. M. G.

Is that gonna be in the set? Is it? Please say "Yes", please?

Happy Birthday to ME!!! :D

Well they are available yes, but not part of the set I'm afraid. Just the costs of ink and silk are considerations, not to mention the time....

Penthasilia

Well they are available yes, but not part of the set I'm afraid. Just the costs of ink and silk are considerations, not to mention the time....

Doesn't matter- I will buy it separately. It is gorgeous!

cirom

Yes, sorry about getting your hopes up. Originally it was just a personal indulgence/experiment. But it turned out so nice (at least I think so) that we thought that other people might like them also, either for decorating their own personal reading areas at home or certainly for professional readers. But they are rather labor intensive since they are produced by us at home, not farmed out. So they won't be mass produced, as my wife selfishly refuses to work more than 16 hours a day at the sewing machine :-(

Stormdancer

Yes, sorry about getting your hopes up.
Hey, no worries. It's not like I'm gonna pout in a corner of something...well, PROBABLY not... :p

You don't really make her work 16 hours, do you? :(