New for 2014 - The Deck of the Dead by Seven Stars

seven stars

Here's a smattering of more of the cards - keeping in mind that if I don't like the way they look when they're printed I'm changing them....

Attachments

• Buncha Cards.jpg
    Buncha Cards.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 159

MoonGypsy

Very Difficult to decipher them, seven...too fuzzy. The details are lost on my monitor, and
my eyesight...:p

Three or 4 cards at a time [larger] seems to work much better...

seven stars

Very Difficult to decipher them, seven...too fuzzy. The details are lost on my monitor, and
my eyesight...:p

Three or 4 cards at a time [larger] seems to work much better...

I can send you the graphic - I made it smaller because I keep hearing it's bad to load large graphics in here.....wasn't sure how it would turn out.

MoonGypsy

I can send you the graphic - I made it smaller because I keep hearing it's bad to load large graphics in here.....wasn't sure how it would turn out.

Are you sure gregory didn't mean sending large attachments through her email ?

Hooked on TdM

Oh these are gorgeous! Please add me to the list of must have! Fabulous, I cant wait for them to be available! How long does it take from printer to packaging and selling? Curious and impatient lol

seven stars

Oh these are gorgeous! Please add me to the list of must have! Fabulous, I cant wait for them to be available! How long does it take from printer to packaging and selling? Curious and impatient lol

I'm doing pre-orders now. I'll be mailing out the pre-orders early August so people should get them mid August.

Hooked on TdM

Oh dratz! I wont have funds till the end of the month. Are you taking pre orders that late?

seven stars

Oh dratz! I wont have funds till the end of the month. Are you taking pre orders that late?

Not sure - totally depends on how soon I get the deck, how much editing I need to do, how much time I have to get the graphics on the website & etsy..... =)))

Hooked on TdM

Lots of work for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed and check back when I have available funds then. Thanks :)

rylla

I've got the Deck of the Dead, thank you so much seven stars!

it's stunning! It's wonderful! It's MAGICAL! It has all the magical elements that makes a tarot deck so special!

When you buy a deck you have some expectations of it, based on what you see on the internet. Seven stars'decks ALWAYS exceed my expectations!!! (i. e. if I expect something very good, I get something exceptional!)