The Little Window Tarot

la-luna

just popping in as a sign of encouragement

MrsOnePotato

Just a few more to go...

I've been working hard...watch for (Mr.) OnePotato to post a few pics of the latest cards for me tonight! :)

OnePotato

MrsOnePotato's new Magician card is done.

It's been a while since any progress was posted, but it's all been coming along very nicely.

Debra

I like the way the figure, his jaunty hat, and the table all intersect with the architecture behind him. The criss-cross colors and shading is interesting: red sleeve, red leg, red shoe; blue sleeve, blue leg, blue shoe, yes--and also, the center arch dark at top and light at bottom, with the two adjacent arches' shading reversed. How could that happen in the "real" world? And although that clever table extends out of the frame, it still seems impossible that such a piece of furniture could be stable. I love this. The plant between his legs is a green flame. And while perfectly clear, most of what's on his table is a complete mystery.

I also love this (despite and because) the Magician looks just like I guy I used to date. Same sexy hair, manly jaw, limpid eyes and stylish dress. That guy was a little bit magical and a whole lot con man :rolleyes:

Thanks, Mrs. OP! I'm so glad you've kept on with these lovely and interesting cards!

OnePotato

Congrats on finishing them all, MrsOnePotato!

Debra

I've seen the pictures for these cards, and wow!

Attachments

• post Little Window.jpg
    post Little Window.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 185

gregory

Congratulations :CL - now what was that about orders ?????

Eyebright

just been looking...wow! I second what Gregory just posted!

Alta

And me as well! Goodness!!!

nicky

MrsOnePotato we need you LOL