Your Last Deck

stellar4

My last deck.... it is a dead heat between Zircus Magi and Tarot of the Origins, I really cant decide which one I want the most.

nisaba

Then again, it is a lovely deck - and he is sort of insured, in that I'd get a lump sum from his pension fund... It's supposed to pay for his funeral - but I could dig my own hole...

<cackle> Spoken like a TRUE collector!

conurelover

Mategna Tarot

Tanga

"what would your last deck - ever - be?"

Star Trek Tarot - assuming by some magic it got published.

toddoc33

The idea of a "Last Deck" is very daunting as collecting (especially independantly published decks) is a hobby of mine. But if I had to pick one to cap the collection, it would be an Ironwing, full 78 card deck. I've been coveting that deck for years.....

Nica

I think my last decks will be either Greenwood or Alice Tarot LE because I had to miss out on it when it was on pre order and for sale. I am kicking myself for it. But hey, at least I'm going out in style.

The only other decks that could potentially be last for me are B.Tingey's Hello Kitty Tarot and the Golden Victorian Romantic with the journal.

Eremita90

Gosh, If I knew I could only buy one more deck I would probably end up buying no deck at all, I would be too nervous D: I've always found it fascinating when people only use one deck forever, but the best I can do as of now is using my all-time favourite for the most part and all the others from time to time, so I guess I really need fresh air from time to time :D

And by the way, if I only could buy one more deck that would mean the end of the world was near, so I would finally have the possibility of killing someone and stealing their pre-copyright Rider-Waite, and that's it. >: D

Ripples of Faith

This is a companion to the "Your First Deck" thread.

If you could only buy one more tarot deck, ever -- what would it be?

I would buy Tarot Illuminati because it is a deck you could work with for years - and still discover new things!

earthair

Assuming I'm also insanely rich in this fantasy scenario, I would string out the experience of my last ever deck, and get exactly what I wanted, by commissioning a certain artist I know to paint it bespoke for me... a card every month on large canvasses :D