Antiquarian Tarot. Just Completed!

MoonGypsy

Oh my gosh, LB! These scans are absolutely stunning! i am becoming
filled with renewed enthusiasm and anticipation for this fabulous deck...

ETA: What are the backs like? Maybe i missed it?

ladybird

Thank you, MoonGypsy! I'll try to post a pic of the back today. It's a scan of an old book cover. It's simple (no title on it), reddish-brown, and it is reversible. I just had to use a book again since it's the "Antiquarian" Tarot. :)

ladybird

Antiquarian Tarot, Now Available to Purchase

The Antiquarian Tarot is up on the website and ready to order! There are 3 sizes and two card stock choices to choose from. Because of these options, items in the shop are printed on demand & shipped by the printer!

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

If you are in the USA, please allow package about 7-10 days to arrive to you. Shipping may be more expeditious. I received my last order (a mini sized & standard sized Antiquarian Tarot) in 5 days. BUT the original sample decks I ordered of the Antiquarian Tarot took 7 days.

If you are an INTERNATIONAL buyer, please allow 2-4 weeks, depending on your customs process. If you are in BRAZIL or ITALY, packages take much longer than that.

http://www.divinemuses.net/tarot.html

Check out the gallery on the website for more pictures!

If you have any questions, please ask!! Thank you.

ladybird

Here's a picture of the backs, MG, sorry it took so long to post!

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 70

gregory

The Antiquarian Tarot is up on the website and ready to order! There are 3 sizes and two card stock choices to choose from. Because of these options, items in the shop are printed on demand & shipped by the printer!

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

If you are in the USA, please allow package about 7-10 days to arrive to you. Shipping may be more expeditious. I received my last order (a mini sized & standard sized Antiquarian Tarot) in 5 days. BUT the original sample decks I ordered of the Antiquarian Tarot took 7 days.

If you are an INTERNATIONAL buyer, please allow 2-4 weeks, depending on your customs process. If you are in BRAZIL or ITALY, packages take much longer than that.

http://www.divinemuses.net/tarot.html

Check out the gallery on the website for more pictures!

If you have any questions, please ask!! Thank you.
I have indeed. I just went to buy one, and when I put in my address (UK) the paypal page immediately demanded $15 for shipping....

I'm not doing a thing more till this sorts !

xx

ladybird

I have indeed. I just went to buy one, and when I put in my address (UK) the paypal page immediately demanded $15 for shipping....

I'm not doing a thing more till this sorts !

xx

OK! I'm on it!

gregory

Yup - thanks :) Though I almost ended up with two, as the first was still in my basket... :bugeyed:

ladybird

Yup - thanks :) Though I almost ended up with two, as the first was still in my basket... :bugeyed:

Thank you, gregory! I'm glad that was sorted out. I've processed your order. It looks like they are estimating 8-9 days for arrival to the UK post production (2-3 days).