The Wanderer Tarot

reall

OMG! THIS IS FANTASTIC! Original character design and DEFINITELY MUST HAVE fantasy deck!^^;)))

Citrin

WOW! Honestly I'm not usually into the "fantasy" look these cards have, but I'm still strangely drawn to them! Very well done! And very unique in my opinion.

Calcifer

Thanks for pointing this deck out. It IS very appealing - and I don't have a majors only deck yet.... Let's see if the creator plans on selling these beauties :)
Michael

Reyan

I talked to the creator. He hasn't printed commercial copies of the deck, but he told me he could have one printed for me. Haven't heard about price yet. I wonder if it would be cheaper if several of us wanted a copy at once.

Mab

What fabulous images! Add me to any list of people who would buy this one.... I wonder if the artist will produce Minor Arcana cards, too?

gregory

I talked to the creator. He hasn't printed commercial copies of the deck, but he told me he could have one printed for me. Haven't heard about price yet. I wonder if it would be cheaper if several of us wanted a copy at once.
Ask !

Calcifer

"Ask !"
I did, and I'm awaiting a reply. :)
What is there, 5 or 6 of us right now ?
Michael

reall

my main concern is shipping! I doubt it would be any cheaper for my part of the world?!^^ lolz
and I would definitely like to see this deck completed!^^ but I don't have mayors only deck so,,, maybe time to get one?;))))

Reyan

"Ask !"
I did, and I'm awaiting a reply. :)
What is there, 5 or 6 of us right now ?
Michael

Oh awesome! I was still waiting to hear back from him about some printing details, since he needed a couple of weeks to get in contact with some people about it; but glad you did ask about a slightly larger printing. I hadn't been sure if anyone was actually wanting it or not. But in any case, I'd be on the list obviously :)