Seven Stars' Samhain Deck of the Dead

seven stars

I'm in San Francisco this week & just showed this deck to a beautiful little shop here....meeting with them tomorrow with my whole bag of decks.

Attachments

• 0916170533.jpg
    0916170533.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 108

agviz

I'm in San Francisco this week & just showed this deck to a beautiful little shop here....meeting with them tomorrow with my whole bag of decks.

Get pictures of your decks in action at the shop! (If the shop lets you.) Use them for promotion! (If the shop lets you.) ;)

KhonsuMes

MoonGypsy,
Thanks for the nice words!

Actually, this is my second dip into the world of Seven Stars... Deck of the Bastard was the first..

KhonsuMes Matt

Le Fanu

Convinced. Ordered two large and the zip bag.

Hi MoonGypsy! It has been a long while since I've visited these parts!

KhonsuMes Matt
My goodness I love this deck. Had it out for a reading at midnight again last night. I mean everything I wrote about this deck. It is superb. You won't regret it...

MoonGypsy

Oh seven, that is so wonderful! And it feels so nostalgic to see that pic
of San Francisco, as i haven't been there in more than 35 years...
i am sure the stores there would go gaga over your stuff!

Hey Matt, [KhonsuMes] Wave to Seven! She is in your territory! :D

KhonsuMes

My goodness I love this deck. Had it out for a reading at midnight again last night. I mean everything I wrote about this deck. It is superb. You won't regret it...

Thanks! I have never regretted following your recommendations, Le Fanu:

Place Vampires, borders cropped: Check.
Crowley Thoth, borders cropped: Check. (The experience is _entirely_ transformed)!
Mystic Sea: Check.
Deck of the Bastard: Check.
Pierre Madenie: Check. (Hmm, was that you, or just the general crowd on the TdM forum? Well, you'll get the credit, just to round the list with some historical depth)!

And I'm sure there are more.

KhonsuMes

Hey Matt, [KhonsuMes] Wave to Seven! She is in your territory! :D

Hi Seven Stars! I could always pop over to some spot or other in town and pick up those two decks and pouch. {wink and chuckle}.
Seriously though, it would be very cool to have a retail location ( or three) in the Bay Area. Good luck with the negotiations.

Matt

agviz

Has anyone gotten (or thinking of getting) this deck with one of the custom backs? If so, which one?

DarkYarns

I've had this deck with the #26 custom back in my shopping cart for days, but I haven't pulled the trigger. Poised on the edge, enabling/de-enabling could push me either way!

agviz

I've had this deck with the #26 custom back in my shopping cart for days, but I haven't pulled the trigger. Poised on the edge, enabling/de-enabling could push me either way!

I think that would go quite well with the deck. There are several that do. And there's always the option of having a unique back made or doing your own. Choices, choices.