Your Last Deck

Laura Borealis

This is a companion to the "Your First Deck" thread.

If you could only buy one more tarot deck, ever -- what would it be?

Zephyros

Easy, a finished, published Amun Ra.

claire1805

I will get a third copy of the Original Rider Waite!

kell

The Fantastic Menagerie!! (complete with companion book)

Thoughtful

l would if l could, but l can't so l won't!
Meaning that l would love to have the English version of Roots of Asia so l could read the lwb, mine is all German. The cost for the English version is now between £150-£250 :confused:
It does not deter me from reading at all but it would be nice to know what the lwb has to say.

daphne

l would if l could, but l can't so l won't!
Meaning that l would love to have the English version of Roots of Asia so l could read the lwb, mine is all German. The cost for the English version is now between £150-£250 :confused:
It does not deter me from reading at all but it would be nice to know what the lwb has to say.

I am also curious about this lwb, I heard it is really interesting. And really rare now.

wrenkincaid

I would have to say The Wild Unknown deck. It is a deck I keep resisting, but want so much. I know I will buy it some day, but if I could only make one last purchase, it would have to be that one. :)

cardwitch

The Cary-Yale Visconti :D

That or a genuine eighteenth century Conver Marseille.

Laura Borealis

I had forgotten about the Amun Ra! I haven't figured out what my "last deck" would be, but that's a good one to dream about. From what I've read it will probably never be published...

I like the idea of getting a backup for a beloved favorite, though. That's smart.

I wonder, Thoughtful, if someone could scan their English LWB for you? Then you could save your last deck choice for something new! ;)

For myself, I'm sure the answer is subject to change without notice. The first deck I thought of was Prisma Visions, but maybe that's just because it's new and shiny. On the other hand, I could get a backup Daniloff, because I'd be distraught if anything ever happened to mine. On the other other hand, I haven't replaced my Mary-el yet and I really need to.

But I know I am fickle. There was a time when I would have said the Gran Tarot Belline, and now it's not even on my wishlist. (Not that I would turn one down, mind.) Good thing it's just a hypothetical question, right?