Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

ORACLE decks you've gone BACK and FORTH on

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Citizen

Citrin 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrin View Post
Wisdom of the Oracle by Collette Baron-Reid! Seriously, I've been going back and forth for many months, and I usually don't wait so long before I decide to get it a deck or forget about it... It doesn't matter how many reviews I read or watch, I just cannot decide! So annoying!! It's really not pricey so I could get it on a whim, BUT... I don't really have too much space at home and don't want it taking up space if I'll never want to use it. Sigh!
UPDATE:
I got this in a trade but quite quickly traded it again... It just wasn't for me. I've never gotten an icky feeling for a deck before, but this one made me uncomfortable. I just think I really don't vibe with Ms. Baron-Reid. Not liking the way she words things in her guidebook, sounds a bit pushy and preachy IMO. Some of the cards were lovely, and the readings I did were quite accurate, but still, nope, did not like that feeling...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #41
Citizen

Celtictarot 
Citizen

Fairytale Oracle by Lucy and Jasmine! I caved in and bought it! I don't know a lot of fairy tales LOL
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #42
Citizen

Celtictarot 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrin View Post
UPDATE:
I got this in a trade but quite quickly traded it again... It just wasn't for me. I've never gotten an icky feeling for a deck before, but this one made me uncomfortable. I just think I really don't vibe with Ms. Baron-Reid. Not liking the way she words things in her guidebook, sounds a bit pushy and preachy IMO. Some of the cards were lovely, and the readings I did were quite accurate, but still, nope, did not like that feeling...
Only decks I have of hers now is the two wisdom decks, I used to have Enchanted Map and Wisdom of the Night. Completely don't vibe with me now. I used to read the card intuitively, but there is something with her recent deck that spooks me out a little, maybe the faces, or maybe the vibes I get from the cards!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #43

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.