Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

I'm looking for "The meaning of this person's apperance in my life" Spread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Citizen

Ann Yu 
Citizen

I'm looking for "The meaning of this person's apperance in my life" Spread

I'm looking for the spread which can tell me about the meaning of the apperance of someone in my life. I'm creating my own spread but before doing that, I want to take a look to see how I should create. Please, this person is important to me and I really want to know which spread is the most full and can tell me the most about that. Does anyone have the answer? Thank you so much!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

Beebs_94 
Citizen

Hey Ann Yu!

I know you are creating your own spread, but mabey you should check this one out just to see what type of questions it has. I've used it and its pretty good. Its called the "Web of Connection" spread and here's the link http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=66000

let me know what you think!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

gingerkid 
Citizen

Hi Ann Yu,

I've used this spread in the past to help me figure out the purpose of a relationship after it had ended, and it was very insightful.

Relationship Purpose Spread

Maybe you could modify it to the purpose of this person in your life at present (instead of looking back to why it didn't work out, change some of the wording and omit some of the positions to fit your current situation)?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

Ann Yu 
Citizen

Thank you Beebs_94, your spread is very interesting and it's almost what I'm looking for. It's simple, too so I will try.
@gingerkid: your spread is huge and it will give me more information about the purpose of this person's appearance. I think I've learnt something from you guys' spreads. Thanks again ^^
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.