--6----8------7-
-------9----------
---10----11-----

1. Conflict/Essence

2. 1st Person's Emotions or "Inner" World
3. 2nd Person's Emotions or "Inner" World

4. 1st Person's Behavior or "Outer"
5. 2nd Person's Behaviour or "Outer"

6. 1st Person's True Intentions (Conscious or Unconscious)
7. 2nd Person's True Intentions (Conscious or Unconscious)

8. Resolution/Advice
9. 1st and 2nd combined future
10. 1st person's Future separate from 2nd person
11. 2nd person's Future separate from 1st person

Hope its useful to some :)

Barleywine

I especially like the way the paths (Person #1 and #2) run parallel, converge and then diverge again as an alternate outcome. It gives three separate realities to explore: the parties working together in dealing with the conflict and then apart again as individuals if it doesn't work out.

BlackLilith

I especially like the way the paths (Person #1 and #2) run parallel, converge and then diverge again as an alternate outcome. It gives three separate realities to explore: the parties working together in dealing with the conflict and then apart again as individuals if it doesn't work out.

Yes I wanted to include both parties perspectives. Inside their being and what they show to the world or to their significant other. Along with those possibilities :thumbsup:

TripleMoon

I tried this spread out and I found it pretty insightful. I just did it the other day and I'm still reflecting on some of the messages.

I've been thinking of maybe adding an extra card for clarification between the different outcomes and the individual sides. I'm curious to know what path/actions would lead to the future together, and which ones would lead to the future apart.