Modern SpellCaster's - 21, World.

Tanga

[ It's 5 to midnight and I'm in my home office without access to most of my Tarot paraphernalia... (to look things up - in the context of figuring out the symbolism here). ...Well - I shall have to wait until I can get to my Tarot library tomorrow (I have a guest sleeping in that room right now). ]

Look at her - the WORLD. With an almost languid "about to blow us a kiss" look on her face.
- WHY oh WHY - is she holding 2 sprigs of GOLDEN MISTLETOE in her right hand? (to be pondered and read about later...).
The Druidic ritual use of mistletoe, is to cure infertility... so does it symbolise having reached the point of having access to making all things fertile at will? :) (projects, ideas).
In Norse mythology (I have just read) Mistletoe is the one bane for the God Baldur (a spear is fashioned from mistletoe to kill him - it being the only wood that can harm him).
Is this then, a dual symbolism of control over the barren and death as well...
Does she also "hold love in her hand" - like Eros? (modern practice of kissing under the mistletoe).

- Looks like she's surrounded by a flexible LAUREL BRANCH? What do you guys think?
Symbolising victory - alla the Greeks.
One half looks a bit wilder and bears no fruit...

- :D My mother decided she has a butt like J-Lo (Jennifer Lopez). That made me laugh. (One could decide to make something of that :joke: D'you guys want to have a go? Mine is - having everything - the looks, the cash and apparently the personality).
- Later, I'll see if I can find those symbols on the two bottom corners of the card... I assumed the top two are variants of: top left - TAURUS and top right - ARIES ?? Huh... rather uncertain.

(**JeniReadsTarot has found them: http://hippiewitchesbohemianparadis...9983/spell-a-day-spring-has-2-sprouting-horns Glyphs representing the 4 elements.)

- I like the 4 corner plants symbolising THE 4 ELEMENTS/SEASONS, so you read them in a counter-clockwise fashion from the top right hand corner - Spring leaf (Poplar? - independence and resilience), Summer flower (Daisy - cheerfulness, sincerity, innocents) , Autumn leaf (Mayple - balancing male and female energies) and a Winter snowflake (purity and rebirth).
Cycles, and the flow and balance of the seasons and elements. Everything in connection. Ad Vaita - all is one and one is all.

- Above her head, an interesting combination of SUN and MOON? Dark and Gold sun beams on the top half, and white and black halves of a whole moon. The balance of Yin and Yang. The Polarities of existence.

- The item in her left hand is "traditional" - and... I don't remember what it is. A wand?
Will have to look it up later.
Nice touch that the swathe of cloth around her body has become a wave of water (love "flows around her") Hmmm.

:love: :love: :love:

Tanga

So apparently the stick in her left hand is a wand. (why burning at both ends?...)
Time to trawl through the RWS thread here...

The Wreath is laid in a Vesica Piscis shape (Latin translation "bladder of the fish". Also called Mandorla/ "almond" in Italian) - a pointed oval shape made from the intersection of two circles. A symbol of the womb. Birth and rebirth.