A Pre-Reading for others spread

DesertDream

So, soon I am going to give a long awaited reading to a friend of mine. Although for some strange reason I find doing readings over the internet much easier, and the phone just ok but fun at times and a needed break from typing.

Since I am a writer, I am just used to sitting back and relaxing into words. I think in the presence of the sitter, I will feel much more pressure so I created this spread to help read for him and tune into his energy. I will be using this before I read for him. Feel free to share any extra questions you may add to this spread and leave constructive ideas for improvment!

*I don't know what he is going to ask, but I am best with spiritual developmental/healing type of readings. Either way, these qyestions give you insight into what is needed most for the sitter.

1. What topic does X need to be read on the most?
2. What perspective do I need to take on this topic to help X?
3. How can I best deliver the message to X in a meaningful and transformational way?
4. What does X need to hear/be aware/take account of the most in regards to the message?
5. How can I come best prepared for this reading?
6. What will myself and s/he learn from this experiance?(you can pull one card for overall learning observations or one for them and then yourself).
7. The overall outcome of the session? (Optional)

1--2--3--4 top row focuses on the querant
5--6--7--- bottom row focuses on the interaction/reading