Nine Lives Playing Cards a new little deck

frejasphere

This quick update is to let playing card enthusiasts & readers here on AT know that I have just created a poker size version of this deck...

I entered the new design in the PCF Deck Design Contest over on playingcardforum.com (voting ends 19 Aug)... where the winning deck will be brought to life and printed by EPCC.

:) *wave*

frejasphere

New addition to the Nine Lives series :)

Nine Lives Playing Cards: poker size - are now live and available:

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/ninelives-playing-cards_poker.php

Partaking in the 2015 PCF Deck Design Competition, resulted not only in the opportunity of revising and refining the artwork for my playing cards, but also in winning the contest! I am both humbled and delighted to bring you this limited edition deck, which has been beautifully printed by Expert Playing Card Company.

ninelives-playingcards-poker_2016-aa.jpg

The new design features:

• borderless cards (poker size)
  • refinements to clothing (to make use of the wider card)
  • new back design, with alterations to colour and additions in the corners
  • 2 individual Jokers
  • new tuckbox design

25 first orders receive a bonus (there are only 5 left at this stage, so be quick ;) )
If you are among the 25 first to order the new deck, you will receive a free bridge size deck as a bonus.

Thanks for reading *wave*
Annette :)

JylliM

While I don't want to be beaten to this special offer, I must tell everyone how gorgeous the original version of this deck is. The cardstock is silky and the illustrations are just lovely. Highly recommended.

frejasphere

While I don't want to be beaten to this special offer, I must tell everyone how gorgeous the original version of this deck is. The cardstock is silky and the illustrations are just lovely. Highly recommended.

Thanks so much JylliM, I'm really glad you like the early version, it feels like having a welcome mat for the new version :)