Trimmed Borders/Altered Decks Index

FLizarraga

I see :) Out of interest, if there hadn't been holes, how would you have trimmed it?

I think it's ridiculous that I've trimmed off 2 borders, and I still have a massive border left :bugeyed:

Earthair, the deck looks great right now, but you could also trim it leaving only the titles, or doing away with the titles altogether. Don't you want to liberate those stunning images? })

FLizarraga

New life for the Wildwood.

I must say, I'm on the Greenwood side of the debacle, but I just looooove Will Worthington's art.

Well done, Madrigal! :thumbsup:

Madrigal

I must say, I'm on the Greenwood side of the debacle, but I just looooove Will Worthington's art.

Well done, Madrigal! :thumbsup:

Thanks, Flizarraga. I came to this deck without prior knowledge of the aptly named, 'Greenwood debacle', so I'm able to view the deck in its own light. Had I been in possession of the Greenwood prior to this one I may well have been on the 'other side'. I know WW has got a ton of detractors but really it's quite lovely particularly in its borderless form.

earthair

Earthair, the deck looks great right now, but you could also trim it leaving only the titles, or doing away with the titles altogether. Don't you want to liberate those stunning images? })

I think I'll stop there :) It's now the perfect size for shuffling plus I like borders in large spreads. Also If I go any smaller the backs will lose the complete circle...

...and my fingers hurt from all the cutting!

rwcarter

I see :) Out of interest, if there hadn't been holes, how would you have trimmed it?

I think it's ridiculous that I've trimmed off 2 borders, and I still have a massive border left :bugeyed:
I probably would've trimmed it to where you did.

AJ

Up to date on all images shared. You guys have really done a great job on all these decks, thank you.

Madrigal

And you've done a stellar job cataloging it all, AJ :thumbsup:

Madrigal

Cosmic Tarot Trimmed Part 1

This is such a gorgeous deck when it's trimmed. The art is innovative and lush. I played around with the dialogue between the Hermit and HP and the Fool and World cards in pics 4 and 5. Posted the max so a few more in my next post.

Attachments

• photo 1-67.JPG
    photo 1-67.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 365
  • photo 2-68.JPG
    photo 2-68.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 347
  • photo 3-36.JPG
    photo 3-36.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 331
  • photo 2-70.JPG
    photo 2-70.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 337
  • photo 3-38.JPG
    photo 3-38.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 319

Madrigal

Cosmic Trimmed Part 2

Some of the Minors...

Attachments

• photo 1-68.JPG
    photo 1-68.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 322
  • photo 3-37.JPG
    photo 3-37.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 398
  • photo-337.JPG
    photo-337.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 348
  • photo 4-18.JPG
    photo 4-18.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 338

rwcarter

Another gorgeous job Madrigal. You're on a deck altering roll. Maybe I should hire you to do some of my decks that I haven't gotten around to.... :joke:

Rodney