What Cards Have You Had For Certain Events?

Modal Soul

The Hermit Rx as advice to stop hiding in my house and start casually and formally networking with others.

3 of Cups as unprofessionalism.

2 of Pentacles Rx as a broken timing belt.

King of Swords as my aging computer's CPU in a spread about what's causing some technical problems.

7 of Swords signalled this situation: someone shot out of a parking lot without stopping (no right of way) while I was getting a little complacent in my driving lesson. My instructor had us pull behind the vehicle so she could take a picture of the plate and report it.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Enlightenment23

The Hermit Rx as advice to stop hiding in my house and start casually and formally networking with others.

3 of Cups as unprofessionalism.

2 of Pentacles Rx as a broken timing belt.

King of Swords as my aging computer's CPU in a spread about what's causing some technical problems.

7 of Swords signalled this situation: someone shot out of a parking lot without stopping (no right of way) while I was getting a little complacent in my driving lesson. My instructor had us pull behind the vehicle so she could take a picture of the plate and report it.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for sharing! I've got the Hermit RX for the exact same reason, particularly in my career spreads. I am just too shy to hit the networking circuit.

Anyhow, I got a few of my own to add:

6 of Pentacles Reversed -- Sending an e-mail and not getting a response from the receiver.

8 of Pentacles -- When I asked if I would get hired for a job I was interviewing for, I got the 8 of Pentacles and, unsurprisingly, I got the job! :). It entails training, which is why this card in particular popped up.

3 of Swords RX -- Someone wanting to avoid a painful, serious conversation

6 of Cups RX -- a strict mother finding it difficult to accept that her daughter is growing up and becoming an adult and she has to let go, whether she likes it or not.

9 of Cups and 10 of Pentacles -- a friend of mine who found happiness by separating himself from his sisters and parents. Not that he had any serious issues with them, but he enjoyed being alone and being away from their presence.

6 of Wands -- refusing to contact someone due to pride

Queen of Cups -- This was my friend who was very moody when she came to sleep over in my guest room a few months ago. She was having issues with her then-boyfriend.

8 of Wands -- a surprisingly quick in-person interview.

elena_jaymz

I got this card for the same reason for a guy I dated, he didn't want to face me directly, but only by Whatsapp.

Marsy

Thanks so much for sharing! I've got the Hermit RX for the exact same reason, particularly in my career spreads. I am just too shy to hit the networking circuit.

Anyhow, I got a few of my own to add:

6 of Pentacles Reversed -- Sending an e-mail and not getting a response from the receiver.

8 of Pentacles -- When I asked if I would get hired for a job I was interviewing for, I got the 8 of Pentacles and, unsurprisingly, I got the job! :). It entails training, which is why this card in particular popped up.

6 of Cups RX -- a strict mother finding it difficult to accept that her daughter is growing up and becoming an adult and she has to let go, whether she likes it or not.

9 of Cups and 10 of Pentacles -- a friend of mine who found happiness by separating himself from his sisters and parents. Not that he had any serious issues with them, but he enjoyed being alone and being away from their presence.

6 of Wands -- refusing to contact someone due to pride

Queen of Cups -- This was my friend who was very moody when she came to sleep over in my guest room a few months ago. She was having issues with her then-boyfriend.

8 of Wands -- a surprisingly quick in-person interview.

I got the 8 of pents last week on the day I got my official job offer e-mail and yes there is a 4 week training course involved.

I've also got the 6 of wands as someone being to prideful to initiate communication.

6 of Pents always indicates someone is going to be generous with me unexpectantly and it's usually a money offering.

Queen of swords came up when someone was very blunt and unapologetic regarding the info they were sharing about someone/situation.

The Hierophant as advice to follow your intuition.

Page of cups communication that was very emotionally intense that resulted in tears/crying.

Tiggy-cat

Sometimes the meanings are so literal, Puffette. IMO Cards can be like that, especially with daily use :)

TOTALLY agree!

Death rx: work projects cycling back to me all day for edits before getting finalized
King of Wands: someone flirting outrageously
Knight of Wands: lots of accidental travel (taking detour then getting on wrong freeway, finding exit, muddling my way back to starting point and setting out again)
3 of Cups: a bonding moment w/a new coworker
Devil + 8 of Cups: a guy making strong advances, then suddenly vanishing

And almost forgot: Tower for accepting a new job, then ditching it in favor of an even better offer received 2 days before planned start of that new job!
Chariot: reminded me to check my car before driving to work and coolant and oil were both very low. Self-fulfilling prophecy?

Tiggy-cat

What a cool thread! Here are some of mine...

Knight of Cups = indicated a plumber who was delivering a new toilet bowl :laugh:

Best ever. Hilarious! This is a very cool thread, isn't it?

mercuryempress

I bit off more than I could chew and reality slapped me in the head

9 of cups (rx) your wishes can come true but don't let your ego set you up for failure.

slow down and set more realistic goals for your dreams of success.

LifesALoofah

This thread is cool!

I've had:

The Moon + 10 of Swords + The Sun = actual death. One of my pts. died on me and I work 3rd shift, soooo...

Knight of Wands = Sex

Death + 6 of Cups = Return of an old lover

Page of Swords = text messages, paperwork, things to do with the internet

Page of Pentacles = a physical message in person

Page of Wands + 2 of Cups = Physical attraction

The Devil = Karmic ties, success, sex

The World + 10 of Pentacles + 6 of Swords = Moving away from home to a new job or for a career

The Lovers + The Heirophant = a married couple [edited because I put the wrong card here before! Oops!)

4 of Wands + The World= Moving into a new home

Knight of Swords = Paperwork, handling business, meeting a new friend by handling your business professionally

Queen of Cups = A mother + wife and/or a pregnant woman

The High Priestess = A psychic or one of my instructors in school; karmic lessons in life

8 of Wands = a phone call or text that will happen within the next hour or few days; never more than a week; comes very quickly!

Ace of Pentacles = a check that usually lands into the hundreds or thousands; never a little bit of money!

All 4 Aces = Brand new beginnings and all around success

Hmmm,... That's all I can think of! I don't usually write down my meanings, but, these are some combinations I get & I automatically know what they're trying to say when I get them!

Coolest thread, ever! LOL!

dancingufo

I just had new experiences with few cards.

10/swords = Stabbed in the Back.

Few days ago my friend found out her boss had interview with few candidates in her position. He didn't mention about it at all, so she asked me why did he have a interview and what would happen to her. That time I got 10/swords in the reason of interview position. Her boss tried stick a knife in her back.

Tower rx = Lose job.

And I got tower rx in her near future position. Today she got fired illegally.

World = End. Leave at work.

And the first day in this Month, my friend (yes, it's same person) asked me her love and work Monthly fortune. She has gave me a same question every month. That time I got world as her work fortune, we made a joke she would leave her job. And it was true.

elena_jaymz

Two other cards:

- The 8 Swords always shows me getting trapped in my own paranoias, fears and negative thoughts.

- I got the Page of Swords showing me talking about my thesis during my dissertation, so me as the young student that graduates.