What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Nemia

Dame Fortune's Wheel has arrived! Lovely! I bought the book, too. My collection is starting to take a bit of a shape!

missBrookeh

I just treated myself and ordered both the Cosmos Tarot and Oracle Deck and the Slow Holler Tarot. I've also pre-ordered the second edition of the Oracle of Oddities to go with the first, so I'm a very happy camper!

Celtictarot

Tell us which ones!!!!

Oracle decks as a trade, Connected and Free oracle, Natures Wisdom and whispers of love, animal voices and the Celtic tree oracle. Ordered the large box druidcraft today

Le Fanu

Just got the Bonefire Tarot. Was in two minds for a long time. SO glad I took the plunge! Yes! My hunch was right - I really do like it...

celticnoodle

I just picked up at the post office today my goodies that I had ordered earlier this month. They included the lovely oracle deck by our very own, BodhiSeed, "Elements of Recovery". If you haven't seen them, you need to check out this thread here, speaking of it.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4902990#post4902990

The deck is wonderful! The artwork is beautifully done, the card stock is great too and the cards are perhaps a bit smaller then standard playing cards, but still a good size that if you wish to ripple shuffle, you can do so. It also comes in a nice handy, clear plastic case, much like some playing cards do come in.

Then, I also got in the mail today some books I had ordered, (Grizabella had mentioned them on here at A.T. weeks ago, and I checked them out online, and put htem on my "most wanted books list". Since I again got gift cards for Christmas to Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com, I ordered them using these gift cards.

1. The Science of Premonitions by Larry Dossey, M.D.

2. Healing Words by Larry Dossey, M.D.

3. The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Things, by Larry Dossey M.D.

4. NAET: Say Good-bye to your Allergies by Devi. S. Nambudripad, (recommended to me by a Tai-Chi friend)

its going to be a fun rest of January diving into all of these. I've already been playing with the oracle deck and did a couple of readings for me now. The first one I did showed me that I am handling a situation in my life properly, and then another reading showed me what to expect in another situation unrelated to the first.

I've also begun reading the first book mentioned here. Very interesting indeed! :D

Libra 58

I just bought "Nicoletta Ceccoli's Tarot" and "After Tarot" set. Just great!

SunChariot

Yay! I finally have something to write here after not getting a new deck in years! :grin:

I have the Chrysallis Tarot coming soon (although not soon enough for me)

It's this one:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/chrysalis-tarot/

Think when it comes I will then soon after order the companion book for it. But as super excited to get it. It looks so beautiful inside and out to me.

Babs

CharlotteK

After eyeing it up for aaaaaages, the Tarot of Trees is now on its way to me.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk