The Secret Tarot study group

Centaur

Jypsie said:
How are you getting along with your personal studies with the Secret Tarot?

I am using the Secret Tarot in my daily-draw, and I am finding it to be very insightful, and meaningful. I really love these images. I guess the whole 'secret' idea appeals to me... it is as though there is something to be guessed at in these cards, and thus, I feel there is a huge element of freedom in the interpretation. I am enjoying letting my mind roam with respect to what the individuals in the cards... what they are doing... and the possible histories attached to each.

I also think that the more I look at and use this deck, the more I love it. ;)

mj07

can we start a new card?

what's the procedure? can anyone do it?

thanks

Centaur

Hi mj07,

I think that anyone can start a thread on a new card. It might make it easier if you use the subject title format already used in the existing posts:

LS Secret Tarot -

Followed by the card name that you want to discuss.

Looking forward to seeing your thread. :)

If it is alright with everyone else, then I will post a new thread containing a list of the cards which already have threads. I will also post the relevant links.

lunakasha

Centaur said:
If it is alright with everyone else, then I will post a new thread containing a list of the cards which already have threads. I will also post the relevant links.

Thanks, C.....the thread has been posted, if anyone is interested! :)

:) Luna

Jypsie

That's awesome because I have been so busy lately I have been able to do not much but look on as everyone else chats away!!

Oh and I have an announcement....

I think I might marry my Secrets deck.

I love it that much.

=)

mj07

hee hee! I love my Secret deck, too! Glad you're enjoying it, Jypsie!

hyatt

you know I am in love with this deck too. i just can't stop looking at it. I think part of it is I am a pale, lanky, red head and just identify with these people. I love seeing other fair skinned people -yippie for the pale people deck :)

Centaur

Just thought I would bump this thread to note that the images of the Secret Tarot are now on the AT deck listings.

Oooo... and it is also the deck of the week. :)

BlueLotus

I had been following this thread on and off as I admit that this deck is one of my favorites.
Here is an easy access to The cards
I may decide to post a few of my thoughts on the cards soon.

Centaur

Feebie said:
I had been following this thread on and off as I admit that this deck is one of my favorites.
Here is an easy access to The cards
I may decide to post a few of my thoughts on the cards soon.

Thanks for posting that link Feebie! :)