Do you have to use just one Crystal?

greenandroses

A lot of people that I've come across on here only use clear quarts to put with another crystal that they already have with their tarot cards to amplify it. But my question is can i only use the clear quartz to cleanse my deck? Or would it somehow amplify the negative energy i may have on my tarot cards? I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

celticnoodle

I would say you could just use the one crystal. the clear Quartz crystal is known as a "Master Healing" crystal. It doesn't need any other crystal to work. Its also a great crystal to help with your psychic abilities--which I would say means also in your tarot reading. It is also a great calming crystal, so willhelp to keep you steady and calm and give clear information I would think. Sounds to me like the PERFECT crystal for this! :thumbsup:

Tigerangel

As CN says one is ok to use and you can never go wrong with clear quartz , I don't keep any crystals with my decks, but I use a clear quartz dragon's egg(also known as a seerers stone)when I'm doing a reading, sometimes I'll place it on top of the deck while I do a short mediation to get me in a calm mindful state, or I'll just hold it, depends what I feel like doing at the time, I actually knock my cards with my fist to clear them of negative energies and so far I find the knocking works pretty well, my crystal is more to help me than the cards.

earthshine

As CN says one is ok to use and you can never go wrong with clear quartz , I don't keep any crystals with my decks, but I use a clear quartz dragon's egg(also known as a seerers stone)when I'm doing a reading, sometimes I'll place it on top of the deck while I do a short mediation to get me in a calm mindful state, or I'll just hold it, depends what I feel like doing at the time, I actually knock my cards with my fist to clear them of negative energies and so far I find the knocking works pretty well, my crystal is more to help me than the cards.
Will you mind posting a picture of your dragon's egg quartz?

Tigerangel

Will you mind posting a picture of your dragon's egg quartz?

Sure, I've took a picture of it on top of a deck of cards so you can get an idea of the size I have, it's just a nice size for holding in your hand
And I added a second pic of the bottom of the crystal the smooth end, my phone camera isn't that good but hopefully you can see the imperfections inside the crystal, I can spend hours just looking into it.

I've also added a YouTube link about Dragon's Eggs you might find their information useful.

https://youtu.be/7xxjaENbmX8

Attachments

• IMG_20160817_153721.jpg
    IMG_20160817_153721.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_20160817_153952.jpg
    IMG_20160817_153952.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 186

greenandroses

I would say you could just use the one crystal. the clear Quartz crystal is known as a "Master Healing" crystal. It doesn't need any other crystal to work. Its also a great crystal to help with your psychic abilities--which I would say means also in your tarot reading. It is also a great calming crystal, so willhelp to keep you steady and calm and give clear information I would think. Sounds to me like the PERFECT crystal for this! [emoji106]
Thank you! I have a whole bag of clear quartz and was trying to figure out ways to use them!

greenandroses

Oh wow idk why i didn't think to knock on the cards. Will do that as well and see how that go. Thank you for your reply!

greenandroses

518660062f0087e58209ac18fca78d09.jpg

Does anyone know what these crystals are? I had ordered some a loooooong time ago but they didnt have a list with them sadly.

a4dc06121c1edd26927077758d633da8.jpg

Well besides that small list on the top. But it just came mixed up and i have no idea which is which besides rose quartz and amethyst anyways.

Help? Lol.

greenandroses

I would say you could just use the one crystal. the clear Quartz crystal is known as a "Master Healing" crystal. It doesn't need any other crystal to work. Its also a great crystal to help with your psychic abilities--which I would say means also in your tarot reading. It is also a great calming crystal, so willhelp to keep you steady and calm and give clear information I would think. Sounds to me like the PERFECT crystal for this! [emoji106]
Is programming it a must?

LoveLight&Peace

Hi greenandroses,

The blue crystal looks like blue apatite, the green looks like green opal (based on amazon info you posted, and google images). Hope that helps.