Perfection by antiscion ?

Sharla

A chart i cast for a friend of mine, i'm sure has a perfection by antiscion....just don't want to tell her wrong so need confirmation.

Moon is 1 35" virgo, querent is sun 23.09" aquarius, and the person in question is saturn at 25 32" sagg, this was a "Is he still going to be taking me out this weekend" Question. As he's supposed to be taking her out this weekend for valentines, but she hasn't heard from him all day.

She's sun, and the sun is applying to sextile with saturn, but this is in a couple of days i think....so not too sure that this is relevant in regards to the question.

Ive noted that saturn's antiscion is at 4.28" capricorn, and when the moon moves approx 3 degrees, she will trine saturn's antiscion.

Moon is in the 1st house, and does conjunct north node prior to this aspect with the antiscion, so i'm viewing these as being positive.

So going on this antiscion is this a perfection ?.....

If so, i would then be thinking that in approx 3 hrs time from when i cast the chart she will hear from L.

Just to add: saturn is sat in the 5th house, as 5th can mean socializing etc, then it could be that he still has the intentions of this with her.

Sharla

I ended up telling my friend to not worry and that he will be still be taking her out.....as i was 99% sure that this was the case going on antiscion.

She's just called me and said he's still not been in touch ...<cringe>, so in the chart all angles are actually fixed, but i just took this as nothing's changed in the plans, and he'll be in touch.

Also as it was a day chart moon was peregrine being in virgo, but being in her 1st house i thought was strong.... so it seems like antiscion didn't work here, and i'm thinking it must be to do with the all 4 fixed angles.

Also in the chart as saturn is in sagg, ruler jupiter....jupiter was in the 3rd house, which i also took as the call from him or him coming to her. But jupiter is rx at present, so maybe this too has hindered it.

Sharla

Can a perfection by antiscion be made by the moon to a significator, or does it have to be from significator to significator only ....in this case being sun and saturn ?

As i was really sure this antiscion aspect from the moon to saturn was the perfection....but it turns out it wasn't, as he did end up calling her in the early hours of the morning, saying something came up and he couldn't make it.

Sharla

It's ok I've found the answer myself. I did read about this before, but I forgot.... that aspects by antiscion can only be by conjunction or opposition.

So yes I told my friend wrong, but I'll remember this from now on so won't be making the same mistake again.