Hidden in the trees.

clbzkl

[Universal Waite]

I was mediating on the Ace of Wands and a revelation occurred. At first glance you notice the large wand and embrace its spark and new life. Looking further you notice the castle that could be yours and the hills that you will have to overcome with the river of spirit and life flowing through. Then your eyes travel across to the trees that adorn the river; look closely. There is a face in the tree on the left.

I was struck this was phenomenal. I was racking my mind thinking what this could represent. Then it hit me; hidden enemies and secrets that you might not just see yet that will block you on your quest to the castle.

I figure that I would share and see if anyone had noticed this, and if so, how did you take it?

Imagemaker

Wow, very cool! I love this layered insight into the Ace. Thanks!

Sulis

You can just make it out in this image: http://www.tarotjourney.net/universal_waite/22.jpg

I'm about to go and look at my RWS deck to see if it's just the colouring on the Universal that's caused this.
I've heard of lots of little hidden things in the RWS, there's a thread about them somewhere but never a face on this tree.

Sorry I don't have the Universal Waite otherwise I'd scan it so the tree could be zoomed in on.

celticnoodle

I don't have the universal waite, just the Rider Waite deck, so my tree does not have a face. i like your interpretation on it clbzkl. an interesting post, and thanks Sulis for the link to the other small details that go unnoticed, but can put a whole new spin on the meaning/add to the meaning.

clbzkl

Thanks for the replys, it is interesting the things you find hidden in the spectrum of tarot.

ozzimo

clbzkl said:
[Universal Waite]

I was mediating on the Ace of Wands and a revelation occurred. At first glance you notice the large wand and embrace its spark and new life. Looking further you notice the castle that could be yours and the hills that you will have to overcome with the river of spirit and life flowing through. Then your eyes travel across to the trees that adorn the river; look closely. There is a face in the tree on the left.

I was struck this was phenomenal. I was racking my mind thinking what this could represent. Then it hit me; hidden enemies and secrets that you might not just see yet that will block you on your quest to the castle.

I figure that I would share and see if anyone had noticed this, and if so, how did you take it?
it was interesting to see this face in the tree, i havnt got that in my deck, I have wondered about this card of inspired ambition and i wondered are all our aspirations just or are they the fancy of our ego.. Could this be the image of our ego hidden but always present.

memries

It looks like the face in the tree is a cartoon character and the bubble of the cloud is the dream or thought being projected. Like, "I will take this big club and I will get there and anyone who stops me will get bonked on the head".
Determination I guess. Very interesting indeed. I am going by the scan as I do not have the deck.

AJ

My Original RW and the Universal RW.
I'm currently working my way thru these two decks side by side.

I'm not convinced that is a face, because the other two trees have some dimension also, but I appreciate it when someone points out things like this.

The Original castle gives more of an ancient appearance also, and altho my scan doesn't show it, if you'll remember the tip of the wands thread, my Original shows the wand with just a bit of a nub, while the Universal shows, well, the other thing :)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 241

SaintOfScreams

I would believe and go with it. If this is what you saw during your meditation, and this is the message you got, than I'd take that as that was something you needed to know.