Renaissance Tarot - Jones / Lyle - Princess - Page of Wands

Enchanted

The shield reminded me of the Pentacles suit where, well in the decks I have anyway, the pentacle is often held in a shield like manner by the courts. The Knight of Pentacles in the DruidCraft and the Queen of Pentacles in the Victorian Romantic, off the top of my head, for example. It's interesting to see that in a Wands court, especially the Page (Valet). Really made me think of both 'attack' and 'defense' and I found that intriguing for this Page.
Papageno said:
In that moment. the pairing just flashed in my mind.
the short of it was something I felt in my gut and chest....I guess like a message in your heart-of-hearts (I get that sensation a lot).
the Page of Wands and Swords playing off one another, feeding off one another.......wand inspiring the sword while the intellect (sword) fuels the flames of the wand......spiraling like DNA.....new idea new project.....new Life.....great potential there....can be triumph or folly.
It wasn't the Page of Swords in the reading itself, but the Ace was there. I say go with your sensations, as you've seen something here, for sure! There is a potential, just not sure it's the right wand, or even that I need this wand to get there and that is something I've instinctively felt from the beginning. Risk as an element of this Page... I took a risk, perhaps it is folly, but lucky I'm not a Page, I'll wise up quicker! :) Thanks Papageno for sharing that! :)

Actually something I've just thought of in connection with this Page, is going where the wind blows. The 'air' fans the flames, carrying he/she off... for some reason I'm thinking of a hot air balloon. No, I promise I won't start singing Fifth Dimension. :rolleyes: I'm totally serious, actually I'm always serious even when a fruitcake! :D Or Icarus whose father makes wings of feathers and wax, and warns him not to fly too close to the Sun, but just so taken in by the moment, he does and his wings melt. :(

Sulis, how do you pick these cards for us? ... This one is so apt for me at the moment it is freaky! :) I remember Papageno saying a similar thing awhile back.