Pearls of Wisdom Tarot III

Hexi

In case you are not aware, Pearls of Wisdom Tarot III is now available in two sizes poker and Jumbo. We will be switching up our offerings soon and upgrading the card stock to linen finish for the Gold editions.

Also, as soon as I have paypal on my website, we will be offering the Major Arcana Workbook/journal for sale as a download. This project has been in the works for a long time, when it was ready, my printer went out of business, so it got shelved for a while. This past year I upgraded and rewrote all the books for the deck and created the third edition. Now that is all in place, the workbook is the next logical step.

if you would like to be on the notification list for the downloadable workbook, email personal email removed - please use the email button in the drop down box below Hexi's username and put Pearls workbook in the subject line. Since it is so many pages and lots of colour images this seems to be the most economical way to offer it out to those who wish the information.

If you wish to purchase a deck or other Pearls merchandise, check my web page at www.RoxiArtWork.ca Cheers Hexi