"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Marcia959

Do we have a family tree we can post? Maybe that would be a good inspiration for one of the cards?

Pen

Marcia959 said:
Do we have a family tree we can post? Maybe that would be a good inspiration for one of the cards?

We haven't one at the moment, you just have to read through all her posts and fill in the gaps...:)

Gregory....!

Pen

gregory

Oh my. Cernunnos.... ;)

Pen

Aisselle has had a letter...:)

Pen

gregory

Poor woman. By the way - PLEASE some other people post on the blog. ANYONE with the log in can post as her. And anyone can comment and ask for readings, whether or not they can post as Aisselle. It's at risk of getting samey.

Jack

I'm working on it, it isn't getting 'samey' though, it is brilliant everytime I read it, I was worried about fitting in whatever I write to keep continuity! but will get on the case.
You may get someone asking for a reading soon.

gregory

HELP !!! How do I (as Aisselle) "reply" to a reply in your readings ???? I have a great need to say something to that person going to Chamonix.... }) I am logged in all right - but there is no reply link under the comment, and even going into admin I can't see how...

I don't think this was QUITE what the dear thing had in mind... but now that the flatlander has posted, I have an Idea.... })

Pen

gregory said:
HELP !!! How do I (as Aisselle) "reply" to a reply in your readings ???? I have a great need to say something to that person going to Chamonix.... }) I am logged in all right - but there is no reply link under the comment, and even going into admin I can't see how...

I don't think this was QUITE what the dear thing had in mind... but now that the flatlander has posted, I have an Idea.... })

It's a pity one can't reply to a reply, as the thread gets broken and separated otherwise. You could try editing your first reply to keep it all together.

Henna has arrived...:)

Pen