"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Pen

SloughSister said:
Oh, bother, that's what I get for whizzing along reading before getting to work in the morning. It was the "soul mate" that tweaked me. Although never strictly romantic, that's how the phrase tends to be bandied about. I'm sorry, folks. *drooping with dispiritedness that is trying not be embarrassment or shame*

:) Perhaps she should have said 'twin souls'...:)

Aisselle can seem fluent and knowledgeable, but is prone to peculiar slip-ups and sees things differently from less special people.

It's possible too that the fifteen year old Joel did experience an awakening in the wood. Perhaps his recent turbulent state of mind is due to the fact that he's just found out she is his half-sister when on some deep level he knew she was the girl in the wood.

But then they are both strange, and rather beautiful too...:)

Pen

gregory

nisaba said:
<darkly> You're not alone, Slough, I thought so, too. There's no way it's innocent - or rather, perhaps Aisselle is way too-oo-oo innocent, and really doesn't understand that she's not supposed to do these things!
She isn't doing anything. I was TOTALLY smitten by the Thoth the first moment I saw it - but I didn't marry it. :) Or even sleep with it.

I was also utterly smitten by Lillie when I met her :love: (well I already was) but shall never have anything but a sisterly relationship with her. And WE aren't even related.

I think the modern mind likes to assume the Worst. Aisselle doesn't KNOW about the Worst in Life. That is one of her greatest charms, IMHO.

SloughSister

In my eyes, Aisselle is quite innocent and naive and delightfully so. Three quarters of her joy comes to me because she floats along, light and airy and unfettered. A sweet la-la-la traipsing, plaits and all, through the woods and meadows. Not all sweetness and light herself always - we know her moods - but young/old and buoyant in her spirit.

She also doesn't play by the rules of other humans' books - because she does totally and completely play by the rules of Hermaphroditey's book. As I fan I never do know what that Hermaphroditey's gonna do.

Pen

Joel has woken up...:)

Pen

Jack

Aisselle is making me want to learn about plants and natural remedies

Jack

I also miss hearing about Henna's many concoctions and strange meals

Pen

Jack said:
I also miss hearing about Henna's many concoctions and strange meals

Strange...?!! I eat nettles most days at this time of year and dulce risotto often!!

And if things don't work out with the warlock, she may well be back...:)

Aisselle has just had a strange encounter...:)

Pen

nisaba

And she's posted about innocence and sacrificial brie.