your christmas carol scrooge experience.

HOLMES

I am not sure what to call this spread besides the christmas carol spread,

The Christmas past positions

1. Your great loss

*scrooge lost his sister and don’t' forget his mom, and his father love"

2. Your great joy

for this position you can refer to when he worked on Mr. Fezziwig and the Christmas party or you can refer to his relationship with bell, Isabella, Emily, in some novels,

3.Your great regret

here this refers to his break up with his love of his life

The Christmas present position

4. The teaching

scrooge witnesses Bob Cratchit Christmas dinner and his nephew Fred Christmas party. Also the spirits take scrooge to various Christmas to observe them throughout the land.

5. Your family

his nephew Fred was estrange from him, for some it could be a friend who is like family. How surprised he was to find that his nephew wanted to be his friend so much.

6. Your unexpected friend

he was surprised to see his coworker expressing friendship and respect for him.

7. The weakness

This is where he is first made aware of tiny Tim and his condition.

The ghost of Christmas future yet to come position.

8. The hidden loss

it is the fact his nephew couldn’t' cry or was shown going to the funeral and lamenting over the fact he couldn’t' know his uncle before he died.

9. The tenderness and loss

the big loss here is tiny Tim, and the idea that he could of did something.

10. The death

his actual death, the shaman must die once to become a shaman, and Christians must be reborn like little children. So here his old self is dying for his new self to be remade

christmas morning

11. Christmas gift

he wakes up and rejoices that he can still make a difference.

12 Your family

making amends to the family that we didn't know loved us

12. Your unexpected friend

now he made amends to his unexpected friend, and notice this came the next day and not the same day, although he gave the gifting of the turkey

13. Keeping Christmas

he always knew how to keep Christmas, and let it be said of any of us and all of us.

0. The soul message

the message from the soul to the client ,
to shred further light and give hope to a dark reading, and you will be surprised what shows up here a great deal.

note for those who don't know,,
all i pick the soul postion is i shuffle the cards, break them up into three, rebuilt the deck, then i cut it once, and put that card aside,, that is the soul mesage.
and you dont' have to worry about the signifactor, or the scrooge, for your soul message is more powerful then the signifactor, (it came from the signifactor actually , and i found the signifactor too limiting ).

you can put it anyway you like, a stocking, a tree.

All Is One

Looks great. I'm going to wait until I'm settled in to the hotel where we will be tonight and tomorrow night and try this out. I'll bring a good selection of decks, although the VR seems quite approprite.

Some people were saying how great it would be to have a Dickens deck....Baba Prague, if you're out there?

Thanks, Holmes. Looking forward (and backwards) to trying this spread.

HOLMES

I AM IN hurry

. I Just wanted to share that the reason why love isnt' in the future is because in the book, he saw the isabelle/etc had already move on and had a life,

so in the spread,, because of the regret over the past love, scrooge is free now to find new love. he is no longer prison to his past,,

i am off

HOLMES

hi guys

I am in the process of adding this to my website for when it goes live on december first or 30 of november,

i have added one position to this spread

4. the teaching here scrooge witinesses Bob Cratchit christmas dinner and his nephew fred christmas party. also the spirits take scrooge to various chrismtas to observe them throughout the land.

so put this where the 4 is currently and turn all the numbers into their respective positions , i.e 4 became five and five became six.

edited to add
i have gone back and edited in the changes to the spread,, it is now better :)

HOLMES

eh ?

has anyone tried this spread for themselves yet ?,

i was too caught up last year to ask this , but i am interested to see anyone experience with the spread. if they like it or dislike it when they used it for the first time.

oh yes,
this was praticed by me twice so far ,, in these threads

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=110046&highlight=CHRISTMAS

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=150171&highlight=CHRISTMAS

i would just like to work at this so it is perfect :)

edited to add
i praticed this reading this year here
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2985473&posted=1#post2985473