tarot spreads book

gregory

Well, at least one other person had the same problem. Createspace seems to be a lot easier, too - and ties into amazon nicely.

More of an issue was lulu's total lack of interest/response.

Barleywine

Well, at least one other person had the same problem. Createspace seems to be a lot easier, too - and ties into amazon nicely.

More of an issue was lulu's total lack of interest/response.

I looked into Amazon's service a while ago (I didn't realize at the time it was called Createspace), and their cut doesn't seem unreasonable. It was at the point I realized that I had to rethink my spreads publication, so I wasn't ready to go forward. I will revisit it when I'm ready. Thanks for the reminder.

Ix Chel

If you only want a lot of spreads, then there is also 365 Tarot Spreads from Sasha Graham.

rwcarter

If you only want a lot of spreads, then there is also 365 Tarot Spreads from Sasha Graham.
True. But there are over 5000 threads in the Tarot Spreads forum. And I know for a fact that some of those threads contain more than one spread in them. So I stand by my assertion that Aeclectic is the best online source of spreads anyone could hope for. :)

silvereye

True. But there are over 5000 threads in the Tarot Spreads forum. And I know for a fact that some of those threads contain more than one spread in them. So I stand by my assertion that Aeclectic is the best online source of spreads anyone could hope for. :)

This is really helpful!!! The only issue i suppose is whether you care about the shape of the spreads as i note a lot of them are simply marked as 1 2 3 without diagrams (understandably so)

tarotesoterica

Ive used Barbara Moore's Tarot Spreads to death! Also google is one of my best friends when I'm looking for spread ideas.