What's the highest price you've spent on a deck?

Lourdez

I just checked the Visa OUCH!!! ...$88 on Stained Glass ..............Dam im bad at converting hehe! Hope its worth it:)

Im confused the amount changed eh????:confused:perhaps this was euro:confused: $53.90 has come off not 88. So my highest still stands around 50.
I just cant bring myself to pay 100 for a deck yet.

Richard

I paid a lot (relative to my income) for a few of my decks, but they were worth it. The only ones I regret buying happen to be in the under $20 (USD) range.

Lil Red

The highest I paid was $42 for my Victorian Romantic which I have no regrets. It was worth the money.

JenWt43

I paid a lot (relative to my income) for a few of my decks, but they were worth it. The only ones I regret buying happen to be in the under $20 (USD) range.

That is my situation, also. And if I add up those $20 and under decks, I could have purchased something better. Hmm.

Dusk Till Dawn

I spent quite a lot on a few editions of the Illuminated. I did sell a lot of Decks for these, and I would do it again in a Heartbeat, since I rather have a Beautiful Handmade Deck in the colors I really love, than a Handfull of Mass market Decks collecting Dust.

tarotcognito

The most I've spent on a deck was roughly $60 for the Maroon Tarot, new in box, when it first came out.

The crowned one

Most I ever spent on a modern deck is 125.00. That was not a trumped up price, ( like paying 300.00 for a VR when the box says 36.00) but the actual box set price.

WolfSpirit

That is my opinion also.
I think the most I paid for a deck was $200 for the Granny Jones. It was worth every cent for me, and yes, I do use it a lot.
I used to have a list of OOP decks I wanted - decks that were already OOP when I started collecting - and the Granny Jones was the last one, and the hardest to find.

Emily

I remember paying about £26 for the Robin Wood deck. It was only about my third internet purchase, about 10 years ago now, I have no idea why I would pay so much. The Robin Wood was also the first deck I traded away. I never liked it.

victoria.star

I simply cannot remember.

What I do remember is how much I love or do not love a deck and that sometimes it has to pass through my hands before I recognize the 'love quotient.'

I know I am overly happy to pay for historic facsimile decks that have been crafted with respect and I never regret these purchases.
Same feeling for independently created reproductions, produced with honor.

Also, I love my Ironwing. I don't remember how much I paid for it, but it is worth every single cent because it opened up to me a style of reading that released me from RWS and led me to TdMs. So grateful...I hope I paid enough to the beautiful soul who helped me get it! :heart: