Personal Tarot

reall

sorry to say this but for me magician is bit off?!x,x to forcefull and agressive?x,x
imo path is more important than goal! and 1 command is to not suffer and not cause other people suffering! respect free will and choice!
nothing should be not achieved by force but unfold on its own,,,

and no matter how noble the goal is there are things you won't do, so phrase "By any means necessary." is wrong,, or used as an excuse for something bad!x,x ;)))

foo_intherain

sorry to say this but for me magician is bit off?!x,x to forcefull and agressive?x,x
imo path is more important than goal! and 1 command is to not suffer and not cause other people suffering! respect free will and choice!
nothing should be not achieved by force but unfold on its own,,,

and no matter how noble the goal is there are things you won't do, so phrase "By any means necessary." is wrong,, or used as an excuse for something bad!x,x ;)))

The attributes you are describing sound more like the FOOL card I will be posting sometime later today. As the magician is about conscious action, manifestation, strong-will and creativity. The fool card will be riding a donkey backwards and the caption will be "The journey is the destination."

That being said, I've added an image to the original post of the TEMPERANCE card. Its theme is beauty, balance between light and dark and focuses on the previous DEATH card, showing how a black hole transforms into and is at the center of a galaxy.

reall

:))) for me magician is someone who rule over ALL ELEMENTS!^^ so he/she should be skillful enough to get/materialize whatever he/she want without much effort or sacrifice!^^ it's all in the past!^^ XP ;)))

on topiclike design for xiii n xiv!^^ but you lost me on temperance!x,x what tradition is your main working deck?x,x

foo_intherain

:))) for me magician is someone who rule over ALL ELEMENTS!^^ so he/she should be skillful enough to get/materialize whatever he/she want without much effort or sacrifice!^^ it's all in the past!^^ XP ;)))

on topiclike design for xiii n xiv!^^ but you lost me on temperance!x,x what tradition is your main working deck?x,x

The deck is coming right out of my experiences. The Temperance card uses symbolism from the ideas of:

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_mean_(philosophy)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

And reflects how stars need darkness to shine. Earth is habitable because it is in a middle ground in the solar system with relation to the Sun.

Also added the Fool card image to the OP.

As far as the Magician card one of the major themes of that card is using what you have at your disposal and the initiative to do so. The symbolism of Dazu Huike shows just that, the capacity to sacrifice lower needs (arm) for higher needs (enlightenment) as well as achieving the criteria set by his master to "Make it rain red snow." which he did by whirling his severed arm above his head!!

reall

:)) I do like fool design!^^ lolz :))

foo_intherain

:)) I do like fool design!^^ lolz :))

Thank you, it is based on a famous character, Mulla Nassrudin and the Donkey facing one way and he the other represents how he is more concerned with where he is at than where he is going, and that he is literally letting life (donkey) take the reins and trusting the adventure, enjoying the scenery along the way.

foo_intherain

Updated the original post with THE CHARIOT card link. This symbolism is based both upon the central tenants of the Tarot themes, that is Sufism and Zen, the flowering of the doctrines of Muhammad and Buddha.

Then he the Angel Gabriel brought the Buraq, handsome-faced and bridled, a tall, white beast, bigger than the donkey but smaller than the mule. He could place his hooves at the farthest boundary of his gaze. He had long ears. Whenever he faced a mountain his hind legs would extend, and whenever he went downhill his front legs would extend. He had two wings on his thighs which lent strength to his legs.
He bucked when Muhammad came to mount him. Gabriel put his hand on his mane and said: "Are you not ashamed, O Buraq? By Allah, no-one has ridden you in all creation more dear to Allah than he is." Hearing this he was so ashamed that he sweated until he became soaked, and he stood still so that the Prophet mounted him.

This is the description of the event described in the Chariot card.

foo_intherain

Added two more cards, THE EMPRESS and THE EMPEROR. Each card in this instance depicts sacred geometry accentuating the curvaceousness and flora nature of the flower of life pattern and the linear and structural component of the EMPEROR card showing how straight lines give rise to the illusion of curvature. Such as with digital pixelation.

Morwenna

Oops, for the Emperor you repeated the link for the Magician...