Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 7 - #127

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LEO
Degree: 7
Number: 127

Symbol: THE WONDERS OF THE CONSTELLATIONS OF STARS IN THE NIGHT SKY.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 738

tink27

Great picture purple_scorp!

This is such a wonderful description to describe the Constellations….

"Were all religions and all scriptures of the world to be lost, and were there nothing left to us except the starry heavens, the story of the zodiac and the significance of the names of the various stars found in the different constellations, we should be able to retrace the history of man, recover the knowledge of our goal and learn the mode of its achievement". (Djwhal Khul The Tibetan).

Many more quotes on the fixed stars or constellations are here….

http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Introd.html

Many of us have dreamed what it would be like to escape the limits of our solar system, fly through the yawning reaches of space and explore the stars. But what kind of rocket would we need to build and design to reach the stars? And don’t forget the speed of our Rocket depends on the rise and thrust of the exhaust.

Gosh! This has been such a progressive year for me, especially since joining Aeclectic and especially the Sabian Symbol Group! Definitely I have found myself being motivated by interacting with everyone here!!! Perhaps we all have more in common than anyone of us realizes.

It has been through this interaction, I’ve noticed that many have been showing or modeling to me, a quality I definitely ‘would like’ to develop in myself. It is a feeling of being challenged by others to develop not only a self-assuredness but also something quite innovative. My understanding of this symbol and even the one’s preceding it, is where one feels compelled to develop qualities that are quite specific but how do we do it, in constrained parameters. Arrgh!! With fixed edges and boundaries, we definitely need a strong solid foundation. Focused on a goal,, we would have the ability to far-reaching insights….and if we can reach that high, imagine being able to shatter old patterns and at the same time spontaneously getting flashes pure intuition fused with lots and lots of faith!

But this self assertion can bring up anger and desire to put these things into action….to go beyond what has been deemed socially and politically acceptable….which can be difficult and quite a struggle!! The struggle, allowing ourselves to be guided by our inner voice, that could push us in a direction that’s not our choice……and to push through the limits of the rules and patterns of a structured society.

I think this symbol could be about each of us evolving from our own ‘family of origin’ and tapping into and restore our inner child. A child that revels in its new found joy, wiggling impatiently to show the glory of its Self to you and the world. Hmmm, sounds so-o-o easy (groan) but such a challenge!!!

tink :love:

MCsea

Chorus:
This little light of mine,
I'm going to let it shine.
I'm going to let it shine.
I'm going to let it shine,
Every day, every day,
Every day, every day,
Gonna let my little light shine.

On Monday, he gave me the gift of love;
On Tuesday, peace came from above.
On Wednesday told me to have more faith;
On Thursday, gave me a little more grace.
On Friday, told me to watch and pray
On Saturday, told me just what to say,
On Sunday, gave power divine
Just to let my little light shine. (oh)

Chorus

Now some say you got to run and hide.
But we say there's no place to hide.
And some say let others decide,
But we say let the people decide.
Some say the time's not right,
But we say the time's just right.
If there's a dark corner in our land,
You got to let your little light shine. (oh)

Chorus This Little Light of Mine
Traditional Lyrics
Bill Harley

Leo 7
Birthdays; July 28th–30th
Numerology: 127
Sabian Symbol: The constellations in the sky
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Surety
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left coronary vein
Crystal Element: Star Sapphire
Expression: Star Sapphires have needle-like, rutile inclusions, which produce a star when cut. A powerful talisman, Star Sapphire acts as a guide and protector.
Message: Constant assurance that planning and navigation are correct.
Sun Focus: A figure of light and hope, you instil confidence in those around you.
Affirmation: I look to the heavens for inspiration and beauty.

MaineGirl117

Leo 7
Birthdays; July 28th–30th
Numerology: 127
Sabian Symbol: The constellations in the sky
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Surety
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left coronary vein
Crystal Element: Star Sapphire
Expression: Star Sapphires have needle-like, rutile inclusions, which produce a star when cut. A powerful talisman, Star Sapphire acts as a guide and protector.
Message: Constant assurance that planning and navigation are correct.
Sun Focus: A figure of light and hope, you instil confidence in those around you.
Affirmation: I look to the heavens for inspiration and beauty.

It has taken me so long to get around to looking at this degree. I've wondered for some time about my North Node degree. Who and what is a Leo? Quite a foreign concept to this Sun in Taurus personality that I have. And yet, I've felt the changes from my South Node Aquarius (11th House) to this North Node in Leo (5th House) for the past few years. It began with Tarot of course, my own personal love story for my new found hobby, and it blossomed over the past year into Astrology. Somewhere in the middle the two met and fell in love, and that's where the focus point of my studies have remained. I'm an avid watcher of the skies now, having found a few reliable modern day astrologers to tell me what's going on, and learning through their observations to pay greater attention to my own life. Now here this Sabian Symbol provides me another clue, reinforcing that I am truly on the right path to soul development, and the key to this transformation is the Heavens themselves.

I've loved the star sapphire ever since I was little. My mother has a jewelry set that I have adored for years. I've always said that I would get myself a set, though I have not as yet accomplished this. Have no fear! It'll happen.... soon? :)

I went to a Reiki healer/channeler last October, and when she was working on my heart chakra she said the most amazing thing: "I see an old woman, old and wise. She holds an apple in her hand and cuts it horizontally in half. When the cut is complete she transforms into a beautiful young woman - similar to the image of the Virgin Mary". So interesting to read the Sabian Symbol 6, the young woman speaking to the old woman. I also work with Ascended Master Mary Magdalene and she travels on the Pink Ray of love and light, just like the pink star sapphire I admired so much in my youth.

Now I'm beginning to see.... Now I'm beginning to understand....