New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Thoughtful

l have a Gilded Tarot Royale spare Fool Card if anyone needs it.

Does anyone have the English verson of the Roots of Asia lwb, probably a long shot but l love this deck and only have the German edition. Would like to be able to read about some of the spreads. Thanks!

lupercalia

Looking for: the Ace of Pentacles from a Shadowscapes deck if anyone has an extra.

Garran

Intuitive Tarot replacement cards

Greetings. I was not able to get a replacement for the Hierophant card that is missing from the set I have. Since I cannot use the deck without that I would be happy to replace any missing cards for another member. I also have the book.

KJ

donnalee

I have an extra copy of the Witches Tarot (Ellen Dugan) companion book. My first deck got destroyed and since I had to replace it, I have an extra copy. If someone wants it, send me a PM. Even if you don't have the deck, it's one more book with one more set of interpretations. It's a pretty interesting one, actually.

I'll send you a PM about it. Thanks.

donnalee

Lo Scarabeo deck--a lot of cards up for grabs

I decided that this deck isn't for me, and yet I want to keep some of the cards, so I have quite a few of them available to whoever needs them. Please let me know by PM what card/s you need, and I can let you know if that is still available. Thanks!

Ruby Jewel

#21, The World from Mary Greer

Hi,

Just got my beautiful vintage Mary K. Greer deck I bought on Ebay, but #21, The World, is missing. I'm wondering if someone has an old incomplete deck, or just #21 to sell.

AJ

Mary K. Greer has a deck???

gregory

I suspect Mary-El is meant ?

Ruby Jewel

3 Cheers for U.S. Games Systems, Inc.

Gosh, you guys are so right. It's the Morgan Greer deck....duh!

Here's some great news. I called U.S.Games Systems, Inc., and they are sending me a replacement card. They are a great bunch; truly supportive.

Here's the phone number for their customer service. Seems they are most ready and willing to replace lost cards at no cost.

1-800-544-2637
1-203-353-8400

h3ll0k1tt33

Ruby let me know if the replacement card works out for you.

I have a Morgan Greer from the 80s that is already missing a card (Wheel of Fortune), so if the replacement isn't a good match let me know and I can probably help out! :)