Check Out My Robotech Tarot!!!!!

estroncios

lol

well as u can see in my sinature english isnt my mother language and iam trying to learn some slangs (yep noob is newbie) iam a member of simtropolis forum almost one year and i learned many cyber english there tho lol

i know the cranyon u r talkin bout....ao try to draw a rusted metal as an example and u will understand what i mean with "draw de rusty"

cya ;)

Imagemaker

You're doing great with your English! Much better than I could do in what little I know of French or Spanish. We're happy to help you practice!

I think we should adopt the word "noob"--I love it!

HudsonGray

The words Robotech and Battletech MIGHT be copyrighted by FASA Corp. or ROC Books, I'm not sure. The names have been around since the 1970's when D&D Gaming started up bigtime. It'd be easy to check though, just do an online search for the companies & email them. I know they've probably got the info in one of their paperback books or on the board games, but I don't have any of those in the house here. Steve was hooked on the series for years then gave his collection away.

If the rights are owned elsewhere, a similar name can probalby work just fine.

Interesting deck!

estroncios

:)

ow thanks for the info elaine ao try to think about a name but i think its 2 soon this deck is only an ideia and ao take a loooooooooooooooooong time to finish all the 78 (!) cards...2 bad...:(

nway thanks

cya ;)

HudsonGray

You can still go with the name Robot Tarot, Robotics Tarot, Tarot of the Robot, Nuts & Bolts Tarot, etc. You've got plenty of time to think of something catchy. And the name might be open for use, if they just copyrighted it for fiction, give them an email.

estroncios

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

dear friends i have some news about my deck again!!! now i finally created the final default design for the cards...its the same ace again but now with the final art...from now on all the cards will follow that style!!! :)

visit it and give me your opinions :):):):):)

http://www.kjc.ubbi.com.br/ace_of_pentacles_final.htm

cya ;)

Laura Borealis

Re: NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

estroncios said:
now i finally created the final default design for the cards...its the same ace again but now with the final art...from now on all the cards will follow that style!!! :)

Nice chrome look! :D