Morgan Greer

Spiderwoman

Hi - Does anyone know of a book that focuses on The Morgan Greer Deck. I have never seen one.
Many thanks in advance
Spiderwoman

Grizabella

There is one but I can't think of the name at the moment. It never came as a deck/book set, though, if that's what you mean. It has the same basic meanings as the Rider Waite, though, so anything on RW is pertinent to the Morgan Greer.

Spiderwoman

OK

That's great, thank you. I have the deck and the lwb - but that is so basic it is worthless. I love this deck and would like to know more about it. So if and when you remember the title of the book please let me know
Thank you

rwcarter

From the Forum Index (click) which people seem to miss or forget about....

Book of Tarot, The (companion to Morgan Greer)
Gerulskis-Estes, Susan
U.S. Games Systems, Inc, 1981
0-88079-277-9
- #

At one point the above mentioned book was sold as a set with the deck. The book, of course, is illustrated with the cards from the deck.

Nemia

Spiritual Tarot: 78 Paths to Personal Development by Signe Echols, Robert Muller and Sandra Thomson is illustrated with RWS, Aquarian and Morgan Greer and gives a good insight into the character of each card and the differences between the decks. It's a good book (was my first tarot book ever and got me started on that special journey...), and you get to know the deck. I bought the Morgan Greer some time after reading the book - made a great impression on me, and I like it still.

Spiderwoman

Thank you

To those who have helped me in my quest. Spiritual Tarot is soon to be mine!!!

Wendywu

From the Forum Index (click) which people seem to miss or forget about....

Book of Tarot, The (companion to Morgan Greer)
Gerulskis-Estes, Susan
U.S. Games Systems, Inc, 1981
0-88079-277-9
- #

At one point the above mentioned book was sold as a set with the deck. The book, of course, is illustrated with the cards from the deck.

I have this one; it is an excellent companion to the book.

InkyAlchemy

The Book of Tarot is a great companion. It's out-of-print and can be hard to find, so one would need to be a little patient.