Vanessa Study Group - XI Justice

Keavy McGee

OOOOOOOOOOOOeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr, Grip Dellabonte drew this card for me today, so I've got to come over here and *do. it. justice.* hahaha!!

Me so funny!!

Ok, this is one serious legal eagle with a massive big cleaver, er, gavel in her head about to end the auction or bring on the sentence, one or the other. She's behind some impressive desk or speaker's platform with a family crest and crossed swords and a sorta-human type abstract over the two crossed swords. Two fronds that look like leaves frame the back of her head.

You just know when you look at this card that you are going to get what you deserve. :bugeyed: That's one aspect of it. I feel like Judge Judy is just about to say who won and who lost and you really hope it is you that won.

On the other hand, judges do a lot of study and preparation and give a lot of thought to their decisions, which is why they are so often "just."

So this person will tend to be cool-headed and thoughtful, not someone who flies off the handle with a decision that will wreck your whole life. Note: it still might, but they will have given it a lot of thought first ;)

But in a reading, I'd be listening to the spaces between the cards and looking for all the clues I could get, because with this card especially, it matters whether you see the Querent as the one doing the Judging or the one being Judged.

Either way, fairness and a sense that right has prevailed or will prevail seems to be the message...a decision arrived at in a fair and just way.

But you may have to explain to your Querent, if you think this card represents someone else making a decision that affects them (especially in a real-life legal case) that just because a decision comes about fairly, that doesn't mean it will necessarily be in the Querent's favour.

Ouch. Truth hurts.

OXO

Keavy:party:

Attachments

• XI Justice.jpg
    XI Justice.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 108

faunabay

This judge to me looks like someone I'd like to be deciding my case. She looks fair and impartial, but friendly at the same time. No power trips here. Like you said Keavy, weighs the pro and cons very carefully before making her decision.

The palm fronds/leaves are poking at me. Isn't there some kind of leaves or such that is a crest for the legal system???? hmmm....what am I trying to pull out of this brain of mine. There's something, I just can't access it yet. It'll come to me though. :laugh:

Alan Ross

Keavy McGee said:
She's behind some impressive desk or speaker's platform with a family crest and crossed swords and a sorta-human type abstract over the two crossed swords.
the "abstract" over the two crossed swords looks to me like a third very stylized sword with scales hanging from the two sides of the hilt.

faunabay said:
The palm fronds/leaves are poking at me. Isn't there some kind of leaves or such that is a crest for the legal system???? hmmm....what am I trying to pull out of this brain of mine. There's something, I just can't access it yet. It'll come to me though.
I'm not sure about the leaves either. I'm thinking it could be a laurel wreath, possibly symbolizing victory in a just cause. And are those wings behind the wreath?

Alan

Sar

Very sassy Judge, the pink lipstick correspond with the burgundy environment. The Judge looks stern, though, so nobody should be fooled.