Revelations Tarot

Gwynne

Anyone interested in a Revelations Tarot study group? The imagery in this deck is amazing, and there is a LOT of symbolism to explore. The addition of integrated reversals adds a whole new dimension of symbolism to have fun with!

inanna_tarot

lol once i get this deck in my pretty little hands, I'll be right with ya in the group hehe :)
amazon says i've got to wait till next week :( Stooopid amazon, i want it now!

Sezo
x

Gwynne

I got lucky and stumbled across the Revelations Tarot at Border's right after they got a dozen of them in!

young caterpillar

Count me in! I love this deck and want to learn more so I can use it for others.

Kyrea Gold

i'm in. i can't wait to get working with this deck!

Kyrea

inanna_tarot

YEY!
Got my deck and loving it! I'll just post about the possible study group on the tarot decks threads we have about the deck :)

Sezo
x

jayde

I'm VERY interested in a Revelations study group. I'd love to join. :)

voix-

i'm interested too. the picture are awesome. cant wait to start.

FaerieStorm

I Think it's a great Proposal!

Inanna_Tarot- I feel your pain! I just got mine yesterday from Amazon, and it sure did feel like a lifetime! However, it was one of two decks I ordered--this and the ARCHEON Tarot (BTW, I think I like better). The images are quite stimulating and unique--a study group could be very fruitful for all of us!

Sulis

Glad to see that this group has got going.

Could you please let either myself or Moonbow* know when you start a thread for a new card then we can add it to the index thread?

Thanks

Sulis
co-moderator - Tarot Study Groups