Hello All!! Cancerian to start joining discussions - sure to be emotional responses!!

purplefishy

Hey! Just thought i'd pop in... i'm a Sun: Pisces, Moon: Cancer and Rising:Scorpio. You can only begin to imagine the kinds of emotions I have on a daily basis....

csfpulsing

kitty

I'm Cancerous too. Sun on the cusp of Cancer/Leo. Moon in Taurus. Sagitarrius rising. Also very "moody" When I am happy I am very manic. Its like doing some great drug. Heheh

Moongold

Karenwhe said:
I read all the responses here and I remain puzzled about myself. I am Cancer with rising Cancer and emotionalism is not my strong side at all, but enthusiasm yes. I don't get emotional very easily at all. If I had to attach a sign to may character it would have to be a mix between Aries/Virgo/Capricorn. :D :D :D :D

I look at my chart and it still doesn’t make any sense. The last resort I have to figure this out is maybe to re-check with my mom my birth hour/time as otherwise I just can't explain this. :D :D :D :D

All the energy over here attracted me and I popped in to see what was happening. I only have two connections with Cancer. The first is that Cancer is on the Cusp of my 7th House which indicates caring in terms of relationships, both business and private. And the Moon rules Cancer. That's a vague connection but the Moon is really important to me.

Karen,

You probably know this already, but so much depends on the chart as a WHOLE. You may have other things happening in the chart which balance out the major characteristics of the cancer sign.

Just for example, Stephen Arroyo in Guidelines for understanding the essentials of the birth chart comments that people with Cancer Ascendants tend to be much more reserved than people who are purely Cancer Sun signs.

Arroyo emphasizes that introversion is a strong characteristic of the Cancer Ascendant. That doesn't mean you're shy at all but simply that you process a lot of stuff internally and what you present to the world is that part of you which has worked it all out.

Are you still in Melbourne? I remember discussion about New Zealand. Nice to see you still around.

Moongold

LeahG

purplefishy said:
Hey! Just thought i'd pop in... i'm a Sun: Pisces, Moon: Cancer and Rising:Scorpio. You can only begin to imagine the kinds of emotions I have on a daily basis....

hi purplefishy :)

wow - yes you would have all sorts of emotions - would make your life interesting :)

LeahG

Re: kitty

csfpulsing said:
I'm Cancerous too. Sun on the cusp of Cancer/Leo. Moon in Taurus. Sagitarrius rising. Also very "moody" When I am happy I am very manic. Its like doing some great drug. Heheh

Hello :)

Another cancerian! I'm sun - cancer, moon - sagitarrius, leo rising and taurus occupies a few houses :)

Moody - manic - it is like some drug - the highs are highs and the lows are lows - its a bit extreme at times but as I mentioned to purplefishy - it certainly makes me live my life with passion!!

Friends and family sometimes like to sit back and "watch the show" :D

coldsuns

Me too!

My birthday falls on 21st of July. I'm a Cancerian-Leo.i'm very emotional and easily cries over things.

csfpulsing

21st of july

cool, same birthday as me. july 21, 1984 here.

coldsuns

Oh..thats great! We will celebrate birthday together! Where you live in? Hehe...

csfpulsing

virginia

i think if you went straight through the earth from singapore youd end up here. heh, maybe, I have no clue.

coldsuns

Uh oh..you dont even know where you are living? But i'm great that someone is having a same birthday with me! Finally one..so i know i wont be the only one celebrating in the universe ^_^ Are you very emotional and moody too? Having a bad temper? Like to scold people??