The Book of Thoth

Emily

I bought the book lol - I also found that the online version was gone, and just when I wanted to read more so I ordered the book from Amazon - actually its quite cheap for such a large book, £8.07 for the paperback version, printed 2002 from Amazon UK.

I also ordered another large Thoth, I have the green version, but wanted the clearer, brighter coloured one and that was only £8.57 from Amazon - I've posted in the 'Tarot decks' forum about it because I think amazon UK have the price wrong.

I was having a very stressful day and this deck and book made it a little more bearable lol :)

jeank74

Anyone need it?

I would like to sell my copy of "Book of Thoth" for $12, including standard shipping fee to the 48 states within the US continent. Insurance is optional for $1.30. The book was printed in 1985, but still in good condition. No marking. I can email you pictures of this book if requested.

This book has great illustrations and will defintiely help you studying Crowley Thoth deck.

Asiya

Book of Thoth online

firemaiden said:
I'm frustrated that the angelfire site no longer works. I've downloaded that pdf file, but there are no chapter headings, navigation is impossible, I can't copy, cut and paste the text. :(

Has anyone been able to find any additional sites with at least some of the Book of Thoth text on it?

The complete text and graphics for the Book of Thoth are at my website:

http://bookofthoth.asiya.org/

I also encourage everyone to purchase a copy.

Asiya
http://www.asiya.org/

firemaiden

Asiya this is wonderful news. I take it is not fully operational yet? I cannot get any of the links to open. :(

My browser is safari. I will try it with explorer.

Centaur

How strange!!! I had actually just stumbled upon your website five minutes before reading that post!! However, I cannot get the Thoth link to work... lots of other interesting books though!

C

firemaiden

Wow, it works fine in explorer. Thank you Asiya for putting this up. For me, it is something that I really really need and will use a lot!

Centaur

I have explorer and it is not working for me. My PC is obviously being moody.

C