Chokmah/Yod and Waite

kwaw

Daath in the GD was the intermediary between the supernal trinity and the world below - the redeemer (Zair Anpin - microscopus) is begotten by Aima (Binah) and Abba (Chokmah) and is represented by Daath as intermediary between the supernal triad and the 'fallen' universe. I think... !? Something along those lines as far as memory recalls, would need to look it up for details/quotes (and possibly/probably correction).

Abrac

I don't think Yhvh Eloah va-Daath is a reference to the (non) Sephirah Daath, I could be wrong. In The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic Regardies says: "Yhvh Eloah va-Daath is a God of Knowledge and Wisdom." I think it's the name of the God associated with Tiphareth, "daath" being simply the Hebrew for "knowledge."

It's not that critical, I was just surprised to hear Waite refer to Daath as governing the world of formation. :)

kwaw

Daath in the GD was the intermediary between the supernal trinity and the world below - the redeemer (Zair Anpin - microscopus) is begotten by Aima (Binah) and Abba (Chokmah) and is represented by Daath as intermediary between the supernal triad and the 'fallen' universe. I think... !? Something along those lines as far as memory recalls, would need to look it up for details/quotes (and possibly/probably correction).

"The Fall, which cut away the higher from the lower Sephiroth in Daath, was also our descent into this life, as it were, from that Upper and Higher Soul."
10th Knowledge Lecture

Also in the 4th is a section on how the four river of Eden flow from Daath...