Vintage Lenormand by Rootweaver

December_Empress

Here's an update from Andi. This information is from today.

"I probably have somewhere between 20 and 30 decks left of the 2nd edition, although after Le Fanu's beautiful review I expect these will go quite fast too.

If AT members are interested in purchasing a deck from me they can email me directly to aussie.graf@gmail.com The deck costs $28.95 excluding postage. International postage from Australia is $15.00 or to other parts of Australia is $9.00."

Le Fanu

Ah yes, I meant to say.

I posted a review on my blog...

December_Empress

I'm in direct contact with Andi, so if you are interested in purchasing a deck from her, please private message me with your email address (for the PayPal invoice). Also please let me know how many decks you'd like to purchase. I will forward your info to Andi.

She did ask me to create this post, collect the information and send it to her.

I will also keep you guys updated about the status of the remaining decks, and will let you know when they sell out. She does not intend to do another print run, so this second edition may be the last.

December_Empress

Almost sold out

Quick update from Andi on the deck:

"The 2nd edition is 90% sold out! I am running a limited special offer. Order a 2nd copy of the Vintage Lenormand (2nd edition) and pay NO extra postage on the 2nd copy!

The deck is at the printer, I should receive it within 10 days after which I will package and post to all who have ordered it.

Also, there is an article in the latest Tarosophy International magazine (Marcus Katz) on the Vintage Lenormand for those who might be interested in reading about it."

Feel free to private message me if you'd like to purchase one of the remaining decks. Please send your email address and the number of decks you'd like. Andi will take it from there.

MoonGypsy

Since i don't do Facebook, i was wondering if someone has an update regarding shipping, etc. Have the decks come back from the printers yet? Any news at all, would be appreciated.:heart:

Astraea

Hi MG! I don't do Facebook, either, but Andi/Rootweaver's page is public and she posts updates there. The last one said that the decks are back from the printer, but she is very busy and will probably not be able to sort and post the decks until after March 21. :)

MoonGypsy

Hi MG! I don't do Facebook, either, but Andi/Rootweaver's page is public and she posts updates there. The last one said that the decks are back from the printer, but she is very busy and will probably not be able to sort and post the decks until after March 21. :)

Thanks a bunch, Astraea! That is very helpful. :love: i missed seeing that latest info somehow...:) Well, i am very happy to hear the decks are back from the printer.:) These lovely decks will be worth the wait, i am sure.:heart: i am very grateful i was able to purchase one of the 2nd editions, as i missed the first. ;)

Mona18

I just posted on her FB page, I hope I can get one from her!

Astraea

The latest update from Rootweaver's FB page is that the printer made a mistake and labeled the Key card as the Ring - this printing error will be corrected in about 6 days, and then she'll post the decks. So it won't be long now! :)