Stars + house + coffin..Need someones advice

Padma

Quickly peeking in to add - Stars + Coffin - echoes your desire to delete your account here. Stars = Internet, Coffin = shutting it down!

MissNine

Quickly peeking in to add - Stars + Coffin - echoes your desire to delete your account here. Stars = Internet, Coffin = shutting it down!

^^^^ or what Padma says. she's a lennie pro ;-)

....but i hope you don't close your account.

You know....it could be the electricity (stars) at your house (house) goes out suddenly (coffin)

DownUnderNZer

Immediate or near observations are the cards directly around the "sitter" and "SO" cards and above the head ( if in the last two rows) is the current influence and the future.

You have Mountain above the House of the House and the House is above Bear.

You are not moving this month.

zhadee

Mountain - Ring - Anchor look like strong bonds, commitments and obligations. Deleting your account appears to be a proxy for something you cannot lose quite that easily, but you might be desperate to find a way to lighten your burden.
Your initial question Stars - House - Coffin makes me think of the house of your dreams turning into a dark den where you no longer feel as cosy as you used to. Plus, the Stars are cold and distant.

Sharla

I would just like to apologize for my little outburst yesterday. I admit i was feeling a little emotional and overwhelmed with things at that point, this is more due to personal stuff i'm dealing with and trying to move on from, and yesterday i was taking things a little too to heart.

I know its no ones fault on here, and i don't expect to constantly get replies, its just that this year alone has been quite a bumpy ride for me regarding quite a few people in my life. So when you get to that point where you don't feel appreciated, loved or respected off anyone in your life then i suppose you do reach a boiling point sometimes no matter how hard you try and keep a lid on things, and mine was yesterday.

I will read through the reply's properly when i get home and will leave feedback then.

Padma

((((((((Sharla))))))))) sorry you are having a rough go! :heart: I will wait till you have had a chance to reply to everyone, and I will take a crack at your GT later today :)

Teheuti

In reading back over things, I suppose you could say that Stars-House-Coffin could mean that "it is clear (Stars) that your time in this house (House) is ending (Coffin)." A move is implied in that you would then need to live elsewhere. Kalliope is right that in a GT we need to always consider that multiple cards can be referring to the same situation from a different time/perspective (i.e., Stork was needed elsewhere).

Sharla

I can only speak for myself, but I only pipe up when I feel I have something to contribute. Or when I have a lot of time, or when I'm feeling particularly chatty, or someone's post strikes my fancy. Sometimes I mean to come back later for someone's post, but don't. For other people, they may post more like you do: just to be supportive, and more often in general.

Regardless, don't take it personally. Forum participation often goes waves, as do popular subjects. Lenormand as a topic here seems to be down at the moment.
I'm not taking it personally at all, it was just yesterday as ive explained was a bit of an emotional day, and i stupidly took not having no replies to heart. I do apologize for this but thankyou for the reply anyway :). And yes your righti have even thought this myself that the Lenormand threads seem a little dead lately
For what it's worth, I see Stars-House-Coffin as speaking to your hope and longing (Stars) that your current home situation (House) will end (Coffin). Or it says that clearly or luckily (Stars), your living situation (House) will come to an end (Coffin).
Hmmm you know what this actually does make sense what your say about me longing that my current situation will end, because even though i did state in my thread that im wanting to move but not do a moonlight flit, which is what i thought the cards were suggesting at one point lol. Well its not like im in any urgency to move home because im okay at the moment but just would EVENTUALLY like to move into a bigger house if you know what i mean, i don't hate it where i am but would like a slightly bigger house one day, which is why i was panicking when i thought the cards may have been suggesting a quick move.
I do want things in my life to change for the better but at the moment im just getting on with things day by day.

Thankyou for your thoughts.

MandMaud

Yes, it's a relatively common "sub-meaning" of the card. I don't know how others use such meanings, but I probably wouldn't see the Stars as night unless I had explicitly asked a "when" question (in a shorter spread).
Ah, thanks. :)

The internet for stars, or electricity, are also new meanings to me and I like them!

I would just like to apologize for my little outburst yesterday.
Accepted - been there done that! :heart: In fact something similar was behind my rather sharp response, when the charitable thing would have been to stay silent. :)

Though I glad I did join in, purely because I'm already learning a lot from this thread.

ETA: Oops, we cross-posted.
ETA again: I'm sure AT is the safest place to explode - much better than exploding at those close to us!

Sharla

In fact that's the forum rule, isn't it? Well, to stay on topic at least.

Sometimes no one does reply. I've had it happen more than once, and when I really felt i needed help.
I dont expect replies all the time, we all live in different time zones and people have lives other than AT i understand that, i just felt a little bit raw yesterday with a couple of things that made some hidden emotional stuff come to the surface, so the No reply's on here i did take to heart.
Personally I looked at this hoping to learn from the replies, or just to follow the thread if no useful replies showed up yet. I'm a beginner with Lenormand and have never done a GT. As far as I can see, I think kalliope's interpretation looks reasonable. But Sharla, where do you see the middle of the night - is night an alternative meaning for the stars?
As for stars yes sometimes i will see them as the night time, but as someones already mentioned, this is probably a little too literal for a GT, which yes thinking about it this is true.
Also i think you should try a GT i think they are so much fun and amazing how the cards lay themselves out. Ive read on someones blog also, can't remember her name but she mentions that she learnt to read Lenormand from starting with GT's.