Stars + house + coffin..Need someones advice

Sharla

One day without a response is not that long, given that this group is not that active.

I saw this but was too confused to know how to answer. In one place you say you got Stars-House-Coffin in this month's GT. And then you say you have Stork next to House and link to April's GT showing Heart-House-Stork, and your only comment is that you think it (the first one) means 'moving house in the middle of the night.' Are these two different GTs? If they are: did you ask the same or a different question for each of them?
In my GT i had my right diagonal line going up to represent my immediate future which was the stars + house + coffin but then to the right of the house i had stork, which was making me think the house move, how i was seeing it was house + stork = moving house and then with house + coffin = an empty house
Stars-House-Coffin - could be direction regarding a house-closing; successful home bankruptcy; many houshold headaches; failure of your home internet service. There's nothing about a move here.

Heart-House-Stork - could be home improvements that you love; following your heart to a new location (yes, a possible move); or changing affection for/in your home.

Sharla

With stars to coffin, could it be your hopes for a total change of scenery are dashed? At least for the moment?

Or connections with family change in some way (if you already have no ties)
If it was in a GT, I'd say look for what comes after coffin.

Im not really hoping to move that badly though im okay for now, there is no really urgency in me moving house, so as im not really hoping.

Yes so if house was not representing my actual house and was representing family (and as ive already mentioned to you about family situation) you know i have no family ties whatsoever as ive already cut them off. So i can't even see it meaning this.

Or it could be like you say a change in some way, and coffin was the last card (its a diagonal line)

Sharla

Immediate or near observations are the cards directly around the "sitter" and "SO" cards and above the head ( if in the last two rows) is the current influence and the future.

You have Mountain above the House of the House and the House is above Bear.

You are not moving this month.

I don't understand what you mean about the last 2 rows being the current influence and the future. I thought whatever's to the right of you is the future and the upper diagonal and lower diagonal going form the significator was the future.

I understand about the immediate or near cards being the most significant, important or quick to happen say, im just a bit confused with the other you've mentioned. If you don't mind explaining more.

Sharla

Mountain - Ring - Anchor look like strong bonds, commitments and obligations. Deleting your account appears to be a proxy for something you cannot lose quite that easily, but you might be desperate to find a way to lighten your burden.
Your initial question Stars - House - Coffin makes me think of the house of your dreams turning into a dark den where you no longer feel as cosy as you used to. Plus, the Stars are cold and distant.

Im not really in the house of my dreams, but who is. I suppose it doesn't feel as cosy here as it used to because i think ive been a little unsure of if i want to stay or go, thinking about it i think i would miss this house though if i moved as for 1 this is the longest ive stayed in a property (been here about 5years now) and 2, ive made it my little home for me and my Son and we've got a lot of memories here good or bad.

Sharla

((((((((Sharla))))))))) sorry you are having a rough go! :heart: I will wait till you have had a chance to reply to everyone, and I will take a crack at your GT later today :)

Im going to go over to the other thread Padma and leave you feedback.

Sharla

In reading back over things, I suppose you could say that Stars-House-Coffin could mean that "it is clear (Stars) that your time in this house (House) is ending (Coffin)." A move is implied in that you would then need to live elsewhere. Kalliope is right that in a GT we need to always consider that multiple cards can be referring to the same situation from a different time/perspective (i.e., Stork was needed elsewhere).

Just took a quick glance back at my GT and also i have KEY under house, which sometimes i see literally as "keys to a house", so it was all these factors that was making me think house move.
Im interested to see hope this GT plays out actually this month after all this lol.

Clear is a good one for Stars ive never considered this before, but at the moment there is no way i could be moving house. I know no-one knows whats around the corner but at the moment i can't see this happening.
Im thinking what else could house be speaking of, family i know it can mean....

Ive even thought of illness (coffin) in the home (house) that spreads (stars), but me and my son live here alone and we only ever give each other colds, and we've just recently had a cold, so i can't even see it being this.

Padma

Key+House can also mean important family...or answers/solutions to do with family. :)

and according to Mario Dos Vento's book, it can mean "meant to happen".

MissNine

I thought I left another comment about it meaning electricity at your house will go out unexpectedly. Maybe I forgot or there was a glitch but that was my last thought. ;-)

Sharla

Key+House can also mean important family...or answers/solutions to do with family. :)

and according to Mario Dos Vento's book, it can mean "meant to happen".

Yes i was thinking of key as something that's meant to be especially as it appears after Star in my GT and its in the house of heart.

Sharla

I thought I left another comment about it meaning electricity at your house will go out unexpectedly. Maybe I forgot or there was a glitch but that was my last thought. ;-)

Yes you did MissNine sorry i totally forgot.

And its funny you should mention this as my electric in my house is constantly going out unexpectedly as im on a meter and most times i forget to keep it topped up, and end up rushing to the shop to buy some more when it goes, so this is quite true.

But would this really show up on a GT ? especially as it happens most times for me anyway.