what gemstones if noisy neighbours?

RavenTree

When I have this problem, I've found Mookaite to be very helpful. It grounds while giving a sense of safety and protection that is hard to penetrate. Akin to being held in your mother's arms.

MizGrace

will look at mirrors yet its a few tenants across and below me friends together. who thump and slam things problem is things may break due to impact noise this has happened many times.

I have fools gold placed at foot of bed yet im worried its just reflecting back at me.
I have some stones in bedroom yet not for noise. labradorite and strawberry quartz for love.

a large rock to throw might be an idea! size recommendations below and sources please! kidding!

I do have some blue lace agate yet never use it. I have some hot foot powder and some justice oil. I need to buy some other things to get rid of them. as they keep vanishing and coming back. seems to work for a while then they return.shame its not a permanent solution.

fools gold foot of bed not working at all still neighbor banging wall with bicycle and fists outside my door.cant have a bicycle as dont own apartment. yet they have theirs all locked downstairs. I have to move if I want a bicycle. silly isnt it! They wont remove the bikes as they say oh we are using them! yet they dont use them only the ones they have in the apartment. a case of being awkward to annoy people.

I threw hotfoot under their bikes once and within days they got their bikes taken away.
I so need more of that powder.a tanker of it blocking their doors! now get in.

Astraea

We had horribly loud neighbors several years ago. Visualizing a fence of mirrors around our home worked - nothing else did.

MizGrace

Thank you worth trying! I have no idea how on earth anyone has a relationship when their neighbors their neighbors are so awful! I just hope I meet someone nice so I can move away from here. I like the city life yet the people near me have no respect. I am looking right now to move away not too far yet somewhere with tolerable people.

I have sent for some mookite! various other stones.
I have some Hematite I am unsure if its a good idea as both sides are reflective. I keep thinking it will reflect things back to me. I am going to travel at the weekend hopefully for a good rummage around some markets. When more festivals are around neighboring cities I will be off checking those out too.I really love travelling to rummage around for surprises! I am keen to try everything out here.
I currently have two bags with stone sin by my front door. a Pentacle facing outwards attached to both.A Wiccan made me to put near my door with gemstones bundled in them.

The neighbors have a new talent banging upwards as if someone is knocking my door, they knock the same wall so you think someone is at the door, its annoying as you make the journey from living room to swing door open nobody there, then you hear the jerks laugh.so, I decided today to have a spring clean while the lazy devils sleep on sofa, I heard shut up! shut up! hey!? I thought well us normal people have things to do called cleaning tidying. I carried my mookite around with me and went about my business.

I will be looking for a heavy crystal to take on the issue, I am asking my subconscious and so far nothing as yet is popping up. All I was told is be super nice, to them, smile at them, say hello! and it will utterly confuse them! a sort of kill them kindness route.

I am hoping soon my subconscious will kick in. as, it keeps yelling Rose Quartz throw some love into the situation. is that honestly wise? using rose quartz?

MizGrace

I have imagined mirrors all around my flat and a mirrored floor this seems to be working so far. I also when the noise got bad placed 2 mirrors facing the offenders. I have noticed that they are starting to leave the apartment when I do this and have started staying at their aunts instead of here! Success!

I also have a huge crystal in my bedroom pyrite mixed with a white crystal its rough and I don't touch it as I am unsure if it's poisonous and unsafe to touch. which I placed in a black velvet bag with white lining I made for it, just because I felt it deserved somewhere nice to lay and rest. I pointed it towards my neighbors and felt it wanted to do some work, it had this angry vibration which I have been harboring due to the noise. I think this crystal will enjoy it's self.

wishing everyone love and light!

MizGrace

Astraea

I have imagined mirrors all around my flat and a mirrored floor this seems to be working so far. I also when the noise got bad placed 2 mirrors facing the offenders. I have noticed that they are starting to leave the apartment when I do this and have started staying at their aunts instead of here! Success!

I also have a huge crystal in my bedroom pyrite mixed with a white crystal its rough and I don't touch it as I am unsure if it's poisonous and unsafe to touch. which I placed in a black velvet bag with white lining I made for it, just because I felt it deserved somewhere nice to lay and rest. I pointed it towards my neighbors and felt it wanted to do some work, it had this angry vibration which I have been harboring due to the noise. I think this crystal will enjoy it's self.

wishing everyone love and light!

MizGrace
I'm so glad these things are working!

MizGrace

I am just keeping a mirror on the floor whenever they turn up today they started banging around so, I said right went to where they stood stuck my mirror upside down and said.

' I send back the noise you send to me a feeling of foreboding will enter thee, this will be enough to make them flea far far away from me, by the powers that be out out out I send my plea and it harm none so mote it be'

I then just waited and they have been leaving off and on today. I am hoping they wont return for too long in the future, this will help till one day if I cant get rid of them I will move.

Thank you

MizGrace

Astraea

This is just my experience, and how I used mirrors with my noisy neighbors. I didn't actually combat the neighbors with mirrors, I just "programmed" the mirrors to turn the neighbors' energies back on themselves so that they could see and feel their impact on others. The mirrors served as reflectors, and I believe that the neighbors came to perceive their own noisiness as obnoxious - they toned it down for their own sakes. I don't know that, as we never spoke - but that was my intention all along when I set up the mirror fence. Prior to that time, I had simply called the police and it was awful all around. Anyway, those neighbors are still there and (knock on wood) very considerate. I don't think that this was just a coincidence, because literally the instant I put up thr mirrors, things got better.

As an experiment, see if that approach works for you. I've noticed that sometimes when I'm in the combative mode, I attract the opposite of what I want. Maybe by programming your mirrors, one time only, to simply deflect and reflect - and leaving it at that - you can relax more and things might work better. Or not! But it won't hurt to see what happens.

MizGrace

I am so angry with family and people around me strangers nearby tenants that I cant respond without it being a huge rant that is off topic. I am going to refrain from typing all I will say is things are absolute hell right now.

Mirrors working off and on re programming them to work differently. yet they have started thumping things and becoming really intense, swearing outside kicking a bicycle over as they thought it was mind, they throw it on the floor stamp on it. ( sound lovely dont they?) wouldnt you just love to have them evicted. yet they are fighting with other neighbor but that neighbor and these are still reporting me for nothing doing vaccing as say too loud and housing is dictating I cant vac when they sleep! I said which is all day into evening then up all night. I have said no its personal hygiene i have asthma! I need to vac! so they clean all night....vac dust everything all night drive other neighbors mad!
I am on the tail end of it with everything being fired back at me all the time this is where I need the mirrors to deflect all this back. I have a bottle in freezer now with a braid and letter hoping to freeze the issue from getting worse.

I now have a large black rock bought from a car boot plus some others rose quartz I over spent a bit on these two but it was loose change. I am pretty sure one might be whitby jet as they said the guy use to go everywhere get rock specimens during his life. I swapped my details as they said had more at home and said they would contact me with a price if I wish to buy them. I imagine they will contact me finding the worth of these gems and give me some huge fee! I thought well its worth asking you never know.

I realise that spells etc dont work forever they only last so long and so does prayer. I can only hope to move. I am de cluttering and putting pennies away and in time I just hope to get out of here because I simply cant handle the hostility anymore.

currently to hand JET Rose Quartz Pyrite in bedroom and I am smudging daily every corner.

Thanks

blessed Be )o(

Astraea

MizGrace, what a terrible situation. This is probably beyond mirrors, and I hope you can move to a more harmonious environment soon.